Chapter Three

Hey guys!!! Sorry it took forever for this story to get updated but I'm finally back!!! I'm changing the update days to the same ones I had for Our Secret, which was Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm sorry for making you guys wait for like two months ah, it won't happen again!!! I hope you enjoy!!!

Pierce's POV 

School started. This Liz person was in my first period, which I liked a lot. I don't know, she seemed cool. 

"Class, we have a new student," Our teacher, Mrs. Borcherding introduced. "Her name is Elizabeth," she motioned for Liz to walk to the front. She did. 

"I go by Liz, Elizabeth is too formal," she laughed out her words. She did it with such style though. She's so cool! 

"Where did you come from?" 

"I moved here a few days ago from Florida. The Miami area specifically," she said with a smile. Wow! Florida! That's so far! And Miami? Wow!

A pencil got thrown at my had from someone behind me. I jumped and lowered my head to the desk. The kids behind me laughed. 

Liz cleared her throat before speaking, "anyways, yeah. The name is Liz and I'm from Miami. That's about it. I'm gonna go sit down now." She started back to her seat. She walked past my desk and picked up the pencil on the ground. "Also, it's never nice to throw things." She spoke with such authority. "Here, have a free pencil," she said, setting the pencil on my desk.

She walked to her desk. 

Liz's POV 

That was fucking rude. How dare they throw something at that poor girl! That's so fucking rude! Boils my blood man!

Lunch came around and all day I saw everyone picking on that same girl. Only her though. Like, the fuck man? They threw things at her, and they yelled at her in the halls. God, I feel bad for her. 

I saw her alone at a table during lunch. I headed over there but someone ran in front of me.

"Hey! You're the new girl right! You should come hang with us!" This nerdy little girl was jumping up and down in front of me.  

"I appreciate the offer, but I was gonna go sit with h-"

"Us," an arm came across my shoulders. 

"The fuck?" I look to see a jock guy. Oh hell no. "Nah, I'd rather not. I'm gonna go sit with her," I pointed to the girl with the messy bun alone at a table.

"Ha. No." Excuse me? "You're sitting with us." He grabbed my arm. 

"No, bad dog," I said, shaking off his arm and flicking him in the face. He was confused, and so I walked away. 

I set my stuff down at her table.