Chapter Six

Liz's POV 

The first day was over. The second day was over. The first week was over. And everyday I spent it with Pierce. And no one touched him, because I was by his side all day. 

He gave me his Facebook and his number so I could talk to him outside of school. And I figured, since it was now the weekend, he and I should hang out.

I grabbed my phone and texted him,

"Hey Piercey babe!" Nope, too weird, delete. "Hey Pierce! It's ya main biotch Liz!" No, too forward and vulgar. Gah! "Pierce hang out with me dammit. I'm bad at wording shit so hang out with me fuck man." Sent it before I could tell myself no.

"No! Now he's gonna think I'm needy, fuck!" I groaned and flopped down on my bed, throwing my phone near the head of my bed.

Buzz.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone. I checked and it was a message from Pierce. Also like, twelve from my girlfriend Stacie back in Florida. But that's unimportant to me right now.

"Hey, sorry but I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Family doesn't let me. I am truly sorry." Sadness. I did a little pouty face.

"What's your address, I'm coming over!!!" Almost immediately I got a response.

"PLEASE DEAR GOD NO. I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE MY FRIEND BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO. NOT. COME. HERE!!!!!!!!!" Oh, that doesn't sound good. 

"Please? :)" 

"No. >:(" 

"I wanna hang out dammit! >:( LOVE ME!!"

"I do love you! But my house is not safe!" Wait what? "I mean, it's not clean right now. It's very messy. Please, let's change topic."

This is beginning to worry me.

Pierce's POV 

She wants to come over. This can't happen. She can't come here. No, please no!

"Haley, do your chores! Put that damn phone up before I have the fucker turned off!"

"I, I will in just a moment, I promise," I told my mother. My phone dinged.

"Pierce, give me your address. I'm coming over. I'm getting scared. Please." Goddammit... I sent her my address. I added,

"Just, tell me if you actually plan on showing up... I don't want any trouble... Please?"

"I will. Oh, yeah I'm coming over for sure btw, love ya! I'm gonna go get ready and then find your place! Byeeee :)"

I slightly hope she does show up...