Snowflake?

*Anna's POV*
"Kristoff! Eugene! Jack! Come upstairs for breakfast!" A woman yelled, waking me up. I groaned and looked into Kristoff's eyes. We jumped away from each other, only for me to land on Eugene.

"Oww!" Eugene groaned as I got off him. I began scrambling around, trying to figure out where I was. Suddenly, it hit me. I was still in Kristoff's basement. Where's Elsa and Rapunzel?

"Sorry!" I whispered. He sent me a glare, upset that I woke him up. I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say to him. I didn't mean to, I was just scared.

"Where'd Rapunzel go?" Eugene questioned, asking what I was thinking. Everyone groaned, rolling over and ignoring him. He rolled his eyes, wanting an answer.

"She had to be home by 6." Kristoff yawned, rubbing his eyes. He stretched, trying to wake up his body. I looked around, trying to find Merida and Hiccup.

"Boys! I'm not kidding! It's 10:30 and you should be up by now!" The woman shouted, making me jump. She was loud and sounded terrifying.

"Hope she made it home in time. I would hate to break one of Regina's rules early in the morning." Eugene chuckled, sitting up. He cracked his back, probably sore from sleeping on the floor.

"Regina?" I questioned. Who was that? Is that like a maid or something?

"That's Rapunzel's mom." Jack groaned, answering my question. Oh. That her mother. I wonder what she's like?

"Boys! I will come down there!" A woman threatened, entering my inner thoughts. What were we going to do? How are we supposed to get out of here without getting caught?

"Coming Mom!" Kristoff answered. I heard a groan from across the room and saw a fluff of red roll over. Oh, so that's where Meri is.

"Okay! I made pancakes! Eugene's favorite!" Kristoff's mom replied, sounding cheerful. Geez, does this woman really change her mood that fast. Before I could ask, Eugene darted past me.

"I'm coming!" Eugene yelled as he skipped stairs. He stomped his feet, making Jack whine. Merida sat up and stretched. She actually looked well rested.

"Good morning!" Merida smiled. She smacked her lips, probably tasting bad morning breath. Or was it good for her?

"What time do we have to be back?" Hiccup questioned. Merida turned on her phone and widened her eyes. She flipped off her blankets, making my heart race.

"We should have been home hours ago!" Merida shouted, pulling in her hair. Oh no, if Meri's mom finds out we snuck out, she'll tell my parents!

"Kristoff? Who was that?" His mom exclaimed. Crap! Merida has got to keep it down! If Kristoff gets caught with us here, he'll probably be killed.

"It was just the TV!" Kristoff lied. We looked at each and shrugged out shoulders, hoping she believed it.

"Okay! But if you don't get up here in two minutes, Eugene will eat them all!" His mom laughed.

"Ya, I've eaten five!" Eugene yelled with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes. What a pig? What. That's what I do. Great. Now I'm a hypocrite.

"We need to go! Bye Kristoff!" Merida stated as we snuck back out the window. Hiccup and I followed her back to Punzie's house and hopped into Merida's pickup. We were speeding down the highway, even though Merida kept denying it. We ran to the back of the house and climbed back up her window. We plopped onto her bed and unlocked the door.

"Merida. Are you awake?" Elinor asked as she knocked on Merida's door. We were panting, trying to slow down out heart. It's not our fault we're so out of shape.