I'm like the grinch

*Rapunzel's POV*
It's been two weeks since our first visit to the orphanage. Every time we go, the longer we stay. I don't have to go everyday anymore, but it's something I look forward to. Things with Tonya have calmed down. Everyone knows what happened and everyone looks at me almost the same. I mean, I did beat her up. Now they know not to mess with me. This weekend is state football. Our team finally made it to state! Of course, all of our families are going down so we can watch the boys play, but I don't know about the others. I'm guessing Merida and Hiccup are going, but I don't know if Elsa and Anna are. I'll ask her during science. "Hey Blondie. What time are we headed over to the orphanage tonight?" Eugene asked as we headed to the science room.

"How about around six?" I asked.

"Alright." Eugene agreed.

"Hey, do you think we could have the others come along?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we have so fun there. Maybe the others would too."

"You could ask them. I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind a little extra help." Eugene smirked.

"Yeah, she's got her hands full." I giggled. We walked into the science room and set down our books. Hopefully, Mr. Johnson will let us go into groups of three today. I sat down and waited for Adam to join me.

"Hey Rap." Adam greeted.

"Hey Adam. What's up?"

"The ceiling."

"Har har, you're hilarious."

"I know. So, have things gotten better with Tonya?"

"Yes, way better. I never see her or her friends anymore. Which, in all honesty, kind of scares me. But, they never bother me or Jack or Eugene." I rambled.

"Well that's good. Hey, can I ask you something?" Adam asked nervously. What is he going to ask?

"Sure." I replied.

"How do you, ya know, ask a girl out?" Adam asked.

"If you're planning on asking me, it's a no." I smirked.

"No silly. I'm planning on asking someone else." Adam said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ummm, be super sweet. Don't be nervous, but don't be too confident. If you stutter while asking her, it's super cute." I rambled.

"Wait. Wait. Don't be nervous, but don't be confident?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, if you're too confident, it will look like you're after something that she has. But if you're to nervous, then you won't get the words out of your mouth." I answered.

"Got it. Thanks Rap." Adam replied.

"Anytime. And may I ask who you're asking?" I asked.

"Only if you promise to keep it a secret. I trust you and I'm asking her tonight so everyone will find out anyways." Adam replied.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." I giggled. He leaned in close, making sure no one else could hear.

"Belle." He sweetly whispered.

"Awww, you two would be super cute!" I fangirled.

"Shh, keep it down. Are you trying to spill the secret?" Adam teased.

"I'm sorry, it's just too perfect." I awed.

"Alright class. Sorry I was a little late this morning." Mr. Johnson shouted. I looked towards the clock. A little? Like ten minutes! "I don't feel very well this morning so I'm having you get into groups of four and working on a couple pages from the book. I'll let you pick today, but if I find a group I don't like, I will mix it up." Mr. Johnson yelled as he wrote the pages onto the board.