You're terrible

*Merida's POV*
We just watched that Frost boy run right into Elsa. At first, she thought it was someone else but when she turned around, she saw it was her crush. Jack Frost. She's had a crush on him, since at least second grade. She always tells us that she's over him, but we can tell that she's not. Anna ran to the rescue and saved her. As Anna pulled Elsa back to us, I watched to see what the Top Dawgs thought. I saw Rapunzel look longingly at Eugene, but noticed he was staring at Elsa. She quickly looked at the ground and kept walking. Does she like Eugene?

"Merida! Are you even listening?" Hiccup yelled. He fumbled with his glasses, pushing them back up. He glared at me, not amused with my reaction right now.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought." I lied. I looked at him, ready for him to tell me his story again.

"It's fine, but can you calm down your best friend." Hiccup replied. Elsa and I have been friends since we were little. It's funny because we are complete opposites. Elsa is quiet and thinks about what she's going to do, while I'm loud and I do what first comes to my mind.

"Elsa, calm down. Jack's gone now." I said. Elsa took some deep breaths and stood up straight again. She brushed back her blonde hair, trying to look civilized again.

"I'm fine. Let's go to history." Elsa replied. Elsa and I started walking to history when I came up with a plan to get back the Top Dawgs for what they did. It was their fault for making Elsa look like an idiot.

"Hey Elsa, do you want to hear my plan to get back at the Top Dawgs?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. She shot me a glare, immediately telling me she wasn't in the mood for this.

"Merida, you know I don't like the idea of revenge." Elsa replied. But I wasn't going to give up. I got close to her side so no one could hear our conversation. If they heard that we were planning to take out the most popular group here, they would flip out.

"Just hear me out." I said. She looked at me and sighed. She stopped in the hallway, not wanting to keep walking anymore.

"Fine, but only because you really want to tell me." Elsa groaned. I could tell that it was only because she was curious. She always wanted to know what my plans were, even though she had no intention of actually performing them.

"Okay. We are going to need more proof before this could work." I started.

"Merida, I'm not going to spy on them." Elsa interrupted, already knowing what I was going to say. I let out an annoyed sigh, not happy with her current attitude.

"We aren't going to spy on them. Anyways, while you were freaking out about Jack, I saw something I never would have expected." I smirked, leaving Elsa on a cliff hanger. Elsa rolled her eyes and sent me another one of her icy glares.

"Tell me." Elsa commanded, pretending not to be excited. I leaned in close so no one could hear.

"I saw Rapunzel look at Eugene the way you look at Jack." I whispered. She jumped back with her jaw dropped and her eyes wide open. She didn't look impressed.

"Merida, we are NOT going to mess Rapunzel's love life." Elsa scolded me. I groaned and rolled my eyes. She began to walk away so I had to jog to catch up to her.

"Why not? It's the perfect revenge!" I whined as she looked straight ahead, not in the mood to hear the rest of my plan.

"One, would you like it if someone messed with your relationship with Hiccup?" Elsa began. I let out a huffed and looked at the floor. She knew my weak points.

"No." I muttered.

"Two, Rapunzel has never done anything to us. She's one of the nicest people I know." Elsa continued. I scoffed and jumped in front of her.