Chicken

*Elsa's POV*
After my meeting with Rapunzel, I hopped in my light blue car and drove to my house. I ran to Anna's room and saw Merida trying to explain archery. As soon as Anna saw me, she gave a smile of relief. "Hey Elsa! You're finally home." Anna greeted. Merida could take for hours about her favorite sport.

"Yeah. What took you so long?" Merida questioned, turning her body to face me in the doorway. I ran my hand through my hair as I lend back against the door, shutting it quietly.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later." I sighed as I walked over to them. I sat on the floor between Anna and Merida. They stared at me, obviously stilling wondering where I was. I figured it would just be easier if I told them when we were all together.

"When is Hiccup coming?" Anna asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Merida. She would know me than me. After all, he is her boyfriend.

"I don't know. Why?" Merida fired back. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused about what Anna was worrying about. Hiccup would get here when he when got here. He was always doing something, so it wasn't a surprise that he was late.

"No reason." She lied, look at the floor. I knew that face. Anna wanted to tell us a secret, but she didn't want Hiccup to know. Typical Anna. It was probably something involving boys.

"Tell us." I laughed, looking at my little sister. She curled her legs to her chest and fumbled with the carpet on the floor. She was embraced, but all of us knew she would spill her secret.

"Well...it involves a boy. Two boys actually." Anna blushed, stilling looking at the ground. She obviously knew we were going to tease her.

"Ooo! Anna's got a crush." Merida teased, making Anna glare at her. Anna hated being teased, but she had to be used to it by now. Merida was always teasing everyone.

"Shut up Mer." Anna quickly replied, shoving Merida playfully. She was embarrassed, but we all knew Anna was just kidding around. Soon after, Hiccup walked through the door.

"Good, you're finally here." Anna sighed. I could tell she wanted to get this off her chest. It must have been really important. Well, I guess having a crush on two boys is kind of nerve wrecking.

"Okay. Let's talk about our day." I smiled sitting up straight. I wanted to hear about everyone's day. We hardly got to talk during he school day, which sucked, but we couldn't change it.

"Okay. Well, in the morning I ran into Rapunzel and she was really nice. But she didn't even know my name. We've been going to school together since kindergarten," Hiccup started. We nodded our heads, understanding what he was saying. "Anyways, we were having a nice chat when Eugene showed up. He acted like a total jerk. He had his arm around Rapunzel shoulder like he was protecting her. She introduced us even though we've already met. You know...from past experiences." Hiccup finished, stumbling over his words.

Around this time of year in eight grade, Eugene started bullying Hiccup. He would call Hiccup gay and weak. Near the end of the year, Eugene stopped bullying him, but we've never forgot or understood why he started. It just didn't make any sense.

"Oh. Do you think he remembers?" Merida questioned sitting closer to Hiccup. Merida has always been really protective of Hiccup. Ever since that awful year, she's kept the bullies away and has vowed to kick Eugene's ass if he came back.

"I think so. I wouldn't be holding a grudge if he would have just said sorry." Hiccup grumbled. It was true. It was hard for Hiccup to hold a grudge against you and Eugene never ever said sorry.

"Well. Today I met Rapunzel and she gave me some advice on Eugene." I stated, trying to lighten the mood. I didn't want to talk about that year. It just brought back horrible feelings and stuff.