You don't think

*Elsa's POV*
I was laying on my bed Friday night. There wasn't much to do now that gymnastics started. They wanted us to go to bed on time and always eat the right foods. That meant staying away from Anna when she had chocolate.

As I was scrolling through my social medias, my phone started ringing. I didn't recognize the number, but it was from the area so I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Elsa. It's me, Regina, Rapunzel's mom. Could you maybe come talk to her? I understand if you're busy, but I've tried everything. The boys can't get anything out of her and I'm scared. She hardly laughs or smiles. I can't even remember the last time she painted a picture. I-I don't kn-know what to do anymore." Regina started, eventually backing away from the phone because she couldn't hold back her sobs anymore.

"Of course. Anything for Rap. I'll rally up the gang and we'll be over as fast as we can." I agreed. Eugene has been putting a toll on everyone, so anytime I had the chance to help, I was ready to hop on. The only way to get through a time like this is with others.

"Thank you, Elsa! You have no idea what this means to me, to Eugene. Those two have always been close so if he found out she was moping around because of him he wouldn't be pleased. Just, thank you." Regina rambled.

"It's no problem. We were put on this earth to help others." I answered. I quickly texted everyone, telling them the plan. We were going to meet at Rapunzel's house. Regina told me that Rapunzel would be home alone because Regina had some business to take care of.

"Anna, could you make some cookies quick?" I asked after I knocked our special knock on her door. I heard her tumble in her room and eventually open the door. Her hair was a mess, showing she had fallen asleep.

"Of course, Els. What are we doing tonight?" Anna yawned as she walked with me to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were out for the evening, so it was just us.

"Regina wants us to try talking to Punz tonight. I figured some cookies would make her feel better." I smiled. Food always made me happier.

"Good idea! Rapunzel has always liked baked goods. Maybe this will bring her back." Anna encouraged. Anna was always one to see the glass as half full. After the cookies finished baking, we drove over to Rapunzel's and waited for the others.

*Rapunzel's POV*
"Rapunzel." Someone mumbled into my ear. I groaned and turned the other way. I didn't want to wake up. For some reason, I've been tired all day and I don't really have an appetite anymore.

"Go away." I grumbled.

"Rapunzel." I heard again as they shook my shoulder. I slowly lifted my head and looked at my mother's face. She was softly smiling, showing that she didn't really want to wake me up.

"Hi, Mom." I yawned. I sat up and stretched. My eyes wondered around the room to see where I fell asleep this time. I was laying on the piano again in the music room.

"Hey, baby. I have to go to work for a little while. I know it's a Friday night, but this is really important. Do you think you can handle yourself?" Mom asked. Her blue eyes wandered over my face, questioning if I was okay.

"Yeah. I'll be fine until you come back." I replied. She smiled then kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." She stated.

"I know. I love you, too." I replied. She stood up and shut the door. I looked back down at the piano. I had shut the keys so I wouldn't wake myself if I rolled around. The shiny wood showed my reflection as I trailed my fingers along it. I looked my choppy haircut that was at my chin. The more I looked at it, the more I wanted to change it.