One crazy girl

*Rapunzel's POV*
I sat in computer class super bored. None of the boys had this class with me. I was starving and lunch was next period. The teacher jabbered on and on as I watched the clock. This is taking forever. I decided to draw on the computer's paint app. I started writing my name in a pretty pink when someone interrupted my thoughts. "Hey. Do you know how to use Word?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied, confused. He fumbled with the mouse, his hand almost completely covering it. He clicked around on the screen.Who doesn't know how to use Word?

"Great. How do you change the font?" He questioned. I looked over at his screen, seeing what he was doing. He was completing an assignment I finished days ago. He must really not know how to use a computer.

"Well, since you already started writing, highlight the words and click the font button right here." I explained, pointing on the screen. He face palmed himself and slightly laughed.

"Oh, thanks. Hey, what's your name?" He asked. I gave a small smile, wondering who he could possibly be. Must people know who I am thanks to the boys. He must really be living under a rock.

"Rapunzel." I answered. I only let people I consider my friends call me Punzie. I just feel like that shows them that I feel comfortable around them.

"My name is Ralph." He stated, sticking his large hand out for me to shake. I was a little confused at first since high schoolers don't really shake hands, but I politely shook it. I gave a small giggle, finding it funny how small my hands were compared to his.

"So, what grade are you in?" I asked. If I was going to be stuck in this class, I might as well talk to someone. He seemed nice and interesting, maybe I could learn a few things while I was forced in this class.

"I'm a sophomore, but I just moved here a couple days ago." Ralph explained. Now it made since why he didn't know who I was. Where he came from, they must not really care about technology because we've been using Word since third grade.

"So, do you know anyone here?" I questioned, trying to make small talk. He began to twirl a cord around his finger, trying to figure out how to answer my question.

"I know you and some guy named Christopher." Ralph chuckled awkwardly. He must not be very good at making friends. But that's okay, once I get to know him better, he'll have plenty of friends.

"Do you mean Kristoff?" I asked. He nodded his head, moving closer to me.

"Yeah, that guy!" Ralph exclaimed, happy that I knew who he was talking about. I wonder how Kristoff met him? I should ask him at lunch.

"He's one of my best friends!" I laughed as the bell rang. Yes! Time for lunch!

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Rapunzel." Ralph smiled as we walked out the door. I let out a small laugh, surprised about how polite he was being.

"See ya around!" I chuckled as I waved goodbye. I was hurrying to put my books away in my locker when I felt someone leaning over my shoulder. I turned around, wondering who it was.

"Sunshine, could you be any slower?" Eugene whined. I heard Merida make gagging noise beside us. I let a small smile play on my lips. Merida walked away from us, well, practically ran from us.

"Calm down, it's not like anyone's going to eat your food," I teased as I shut my locker. We waited for Kristoff since he was at his locker. We walked to the lunch talking about what happened during history and science. "So, Eugene, I saw you hitting on Elsa." I smiled, playfully elbowing him in the ribs.

"Yeah, she's going to be a tough one to crack." Eugene chuckled. Inside, I was having a feeling of pain but ignored it. I turned around and saw Elsa a few people behind us. I tapped Kristoff on the shoulder and nodded towards Elsa.