OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)

Three Words:

OH 

MY

PRIMUS!!!!!!

I just glanced at my story and was dropped dead shocked to see that it has 3K views. 3K. 3K. 3 Freakin K. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT that my story that I posted on here on a whim would get over 1K not to mention 3!!!!!! I don't even know what to say. I will try to post a chapter to night as a thank you and a sorry on how long it took. 
I still can believe it 3K. Wow. Thank you everyone out there who has, been supportive in the comments, and just to anyone that has even read a single chapter of this tale. And to viewers like you. Thank You. (I'm sorry I couldn't help it.)

And as I final thank you I shall Provide you with a Tribute to Wheeljack.(I may or may not know the creator of this vid IRL.)

Hope y'all enjoy!!

Final thing before I forget. (this is the same message posted on my message board just tweaked slightly, because I'm lazy) I'm sorry I haven't updated this week at all. I was hoping to, but I haven't had any time because my Grandpa fell of the roof(again), but this time he actually broke something. So My family has had to drive the 45 min. drive to there house to help them a lot this past week I will try to update some this week, because I will not be home for two weeks after Sunday. Sorry. 

Till All Are One
LavaStar