Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!

AN: I couldn't find a good pic for this chapter so I thought I'll just give Y'all a song. It doesn't have anything to do with the chapter I just like to song. Also it is not the song in the AN bellow. Enjoy!

I then started feeling sore all over, and a sharp ache in my gut. Does waking up have to be this painful? I felt myself coming to, and I heard voices around me.

"She hasn't woken up yet. At this point, we don't know for sure If she will or not," said one of the voices. It sounded like a woman, and I'm guessing it was a nurse or doctor.

"Thank you nurse Darby. I'm grateful that you could help my dear, sweet precious, diamond I am blessed to call my daughter." My heart almost stopped when I heard that voice. No NO NO!!! Why did they have to call HIM. HE was the last person I wanted to see. I could also tell that all he was saying was 1,000% lies. I could just hear the fakeness in his voice.

"Her heart rate is rising. She is waking up," Nurse Darby informed HIM. I mentally groaned at this. Stupid heart monitors.

"Perfect" HE said happily. I stiffened at how happy he was. I could tell what he said was genuine, but he meant it as in, he had his whipping girl back, not that I would live again. I realized that I couldn't get out of this, so I might as well get over it. It was my problem to deal with, my burden to bear. I open my eyes and see both HIM and a nurse looking down at me.

"Hello Lavanya, I am Nurse Darby and I am taking care of you for now." She greeted me than turned toward HIM. " Mr. Star, may you please exit so that I may examine your daughter's wounds. My father looked towards her, with a sickly pleasant grin.

"Of course Nurse Darby," He then looked at me with a warning glare, before turning around and walking out.

I looked towards Nurse Darby. "Will I be aloud to leave soon?" I hoped not the longer the better. I don't want to deal with HIM any time soon.

"Yes dear, your wounds have healed quite well over the three weeks you were out." I looked at her shocked.

"I was out for three weeks?" If I was standing I would have fallen down in shock.

"Yes dear, to be honest we were not sure if you would make it. I'm glad you did."

"I am too." I gave her my best fake smile. I really wanted to die now knowing that soon I get to go home with HIM. I sighed, but it turned into a yawn. Nurse Darby chuckled

"Go ahead and get some rest Lavanya. You need it." I looked at her and smiled and nodded in agreement. I then lied down and soon fell into another deep sleep.

~~~ Time skip to two days later brought to you by _______ (I'll let you chose)~~~

It was finally the day of my release from the hospital and to be honest I was terrified on the inside. I knew I looked calm and almost cheerful on the outside, but inside I was dying of fright. I wouldn't ask for help though, I couldn't. This was my problem I will handle it like everything else, alone. I was standing in my hospital room. I had just changed into my regular clothes. At least I have a good excuse for the bruises now, not that I'm proud of them.

I did not want to go back I looked at the cracked open window. I was about to run to it and jump out when my door opened. "Lavanya your father is in the waiting area to take you home. You will need to some back in a week to get the stitches out" Nurse Darby told me. I looked at her and put on my best fake smile.

"OK thank you I'm coming." I grabbed my watch off the side table and followed her to the waiting area. HE was there waiting. I quickly walked pass him, "Let's go." I told him. At this point I was fed up. I just wanted to go to his house and get the inevitable beating over with.