Chpt. 15 What's Happening!

I woke up the next morning on the couch in the human area I stand up and stretched, felling better then I have in, I don't even know how long. Anyway I looked around and was surprised to see no one around.

"H-hello? Where is everyone?" I looked around the base didn't feel as inviting as it normally did. It had this dangerous Feeling to it. "Doc-errr Ratchet? Wheeljack? Optimus?" I started walking around the stairs. "Where did everyone go?" I whisper to myself. (Ok yes when I am absolutely alone especially in a scary place I do talk to myself. Don't judge.) I walk down the hall toward the berth rooms. I looked at my watch it said 10:30.... AM. "Where are you guys!?" I shout. I cringe at the echo of my voice.

"Where are you?" I whisper again. I then hear a groan and I ran into the closest berth room. Thankfully the door was on an automatic setting. "Who's in here?" I ask as I walk in.

"Uhg" I hear another groan. I look around and in the far corner, I see a soft blue light almost like the bots optics but a bit duller and it looked like a crack.

"H-hello?" I asked again I walked toward the light and pulled out my phone. It was pitch black in here. I shined the flashlight on my phone toward the source of the glow. I almost screamed at what I saw.

It was Wheeljack. He was laying in the corner, his optics closed, his legs were sprawled out in front of him, his left servo was on his chassis it was covering the light, which I could see through a crack in his fingers. His right hand had been ripped off and was sitting next to him in a puddle of energon. He only had one of his katanas the other one was laying off to his left.

"Wheeljack," I gasped. "What happened?" I was holding back tears. I walked up to by his leg and laid my hand on it. He opened his optics and looked over at me. His optics though we're not the same ones I remember. They weren't the same carefree ones. These ones were hard and angry, full of hatred. Just like him.

"Wheeljack? What's wrong. What happened." I ask walking closer.

"It's your fault" he said his voice weak and staticky and then fell into a coughing fit. I froze.

"What?" I whispered hoping I misheard him.

"You gave away our location to the 'cons. It's all your fault." He said again his voice slowly growing stronger. He slowly sat up. I started backing up.

"No no no no no no no no. I couldn't have. I never told the decepticons the location of base it couldn't have been me." I realized I hadn't found anyone else yet. "Wheeljack, where is everyone else?"  I asked slowly looking up at him. He frowned.

"Right here." He then reached up and I heard him flip what sounded like a light switch. The room was suddenly flooded with light. After my eyes adjusted I looked around. It was really hard to hold in the scream, but I couldn't withhold the tears.

"No" I whispered in horror. All around, I don't know how I didn't run into anything, all around me was the Autobots, but not the Autobots I remember they were all butchered, like in a horror movie. I looked around.

Arcee had been ripped in half half and her upper body was hanging on the wall from a spear like weapon.

Bulkhead looked like he had been ripped to shreds. The only way I know that it was Bulk was because it was a green olive color.

I then noticed Bee he was still in mostly one price, but it looked like his legs had been blown off and his neck was covered in energon, like someone had ripped out something.

Next I noticed Optimus he was almost standing leaned big up against the wall with a sword holding him up. He was covered in cuts and was covered in energon. Everything and everyone was covered in energon. I was definitely in full on tears now and then I saw Doc.