Chpt. 11 The Escape

Previously-------------------------------------------------------------
suddenly there was a loud commotion coming from somewhere outside the room I was in. The door then opened and somebot ran in and the door quickly slid shut almost as if the bot was hiding.

"W-w-who-o a-are y-you" I ask the new bot my voice shaky and hoarse from being here so long also from exhaustion. He (I am assuming from what I can see of his body shape it is a he) jumps slightly and spins around to face me. I chuckle slightly, " you have no need to be afraid if anything I should be afraid of you." I tell him, I then fall into a dizzying coughing fit. He walks forward toward me so he is in the light.

"The name's Wheeljack."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at him that name sounds familiar. Then it clicks.

"Y-your B-bulkhead's.... F--friend" I ask I hope so because I would love to get out of here. He was obviously trying to get out of here.

"Yeah what of it." He asks me sceptical as to how I know Bulkhead.

"I am o-one o-of th-the few hu-humans th-that know of y-you guys," I pause and take a deep breath I need to get out of here and fixed up or I'm going to die, but then that would probably be a good thing. My thoughts were interrupted by Wheeljack walking over to me.

"That explains why the cons have a human on board. Come on let's get you out of here." He starts to undo the chains.

"No" I tell him. He stops.

"What?" He asks me confused

"Leave me here. I can't help any way in your escape. I would only slow you down and and cause problems. That's all I ever do is cause problems and make more complications. So just leave me here to die. It would be better for everyone." I lower my head and whisper the last sentence, but he still heard me.

"I don't know anything about you, but I do know this that if you are one of the autobots allies native to this planet then if I came back to base without you when I had a chance to save you no one would be happy including myself. Because I left you to die." He tells me I am close to tears at this point, but I refuse to cry in front of this bot.

"It would be better to leave me. I don't have any caring family and no one at base would miss me. I just met them a few days ago. I am also Docbot's charge. So he would just be pleased that he is free of me. I really wouldn't be missed. You need to go. You are just wasting your time here arguing with me. So just go." My voice gradually grew stronger as I spoke. By the end I was almost yell and was very much out of breath. I was panting.

"Well I'm not going to leave you here and you are too weak to fight against me so you are coming with me now." With that he finished undoing the chains and I fell uselessly into his hand. I gave a small whimper as the pain returned to my shoulder It hurt so bad I was about to pass out, black spots filled my vision.

"Come on human stay online." Wheeljack told me. He stopped before he opened the door. He looked down at me. "I'm gonna to need both of my hand to make fighting the cons easier. So I'm gonna put ya in my chassis compartment. Ok? there should be a seat and seatbelt in there from my alt so buckle up." After he finished telling me this, he opened up his chassis and held his hand up to the opening so I could climb in, and I did.

Wait Chassis?! How the Pit did I know that?! Ugh You know what I give up!!

I sat in the seat he mentioned and buckled the seatbelt. It was exactly like the passenger seat in a car except I was surrounded by darkness. Wheeljack started moving again. It was a weird feeling being inside of him. I could feel every step her took. 'That will be interesting once he starts fighting'