Unwilling (werewolf love story) - Prologue

This is my new story. I hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma Argent is a 17 year-old teenager with a complicated life. She grew up in California with her family and they were like any other, dysfunctional. She had her parents and three brothers. The only difference in her life is that she is a werewolf. She and her brothers were werewolves. She was to be alpha of the four, The Black Thorn pack.

One day, in the beginning of summer, Emma receives a devastating phone call. Both her parents and youngest brother were in a car accident. None of them survived. The other driver had fled the scene. All she has left is her two older brothers, but a couple months later one of them is murdered, the attacker was never found. Emma feels her world crumbling as her family and pack diminish.

When her senior year starts, Emma looks to her friends for support. Fortunately for her, they are also werewolves. As winter approached, Emma's eldest and last living brother dies. Cause of death was never fully determined.

Refusing to accept this life, Emma decides to run away to the East, to start again. Her friends, however, protest in fear of losing Emma forever. But she is finally 18 and has become alpha and ignores her friends' request to stay. They then decide to join her and become a pack. Emma is hesitant because of their families that would be left behind, but they gain permission to leave and join Emma. Emma is reluctant to agree, but in her heart she feels happy to have a pack again and to have her friends become her family. 

Emma and her pack leave California and head to their new life in the East. But what awaits Emma in her destination is the last thing she expects. Her mate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changed the title to Unwilling. Since Emma is a stubborn character. Guess that's kind of foreshadowing, isn't it?