Chapter 18a: Stupid Teenage Werewolf Hormones

~*Edited to my liking*~

Friday February 17 

School was canceled today so the gang decided to go to the mall. I on the other hand wanted to sleep in. Sarah still had school, so after dropping her off, I came back home and willed myself to sleep. Unfortunately, I only got a half hour of rest. 

I went to my bathroom and showered, knowing I wouldn't get anymore sleep. 

This last week has been stressful. Though work wasn't bad except for the occasional housewife asking what a muffler is. School on the other hand had it's up and downs. A roller coaster that I may never want to go on again. 

English wasn't that bad. Ms. Hanover got over my introduction and became a pretty cool person to talk to. She knew about werewolves and informed us about the different packs that attend the high school. Some of the guys at school tried hitting on me or asking me out, but I turned them down or Michael did for me anyway. 

Art class is pretty fun. Except 2 weeks ago when Joey, Jacob and I had a paint fight and we stayed after class to clean up. Even then we were throwing the paint covered paper towels at each other. Math was my favorite class of all, other than History. Ms. Floyd still hates me and that hate grew even more when Porter came into class the other day. 

She tried flirting with him but he kind of blew her off. Unfortunately, I had to go up to her desk to turn in my assignment and interrupt their little chat. 

Once he saw me get up from my seat, Porter's eyes never left me. He completely ignored Ms. Floyd and tried having a conversation with me. To say it was awkward is a complete understatement. Not only was I receiving a death glare from Ms. Floyd but all the girls in class, except Jamie, Joey, Anna, and Mia, were boring their eyes into my back. I mean it was a little funny pissing off Ms. Floyd but I was very uncomfortable being so close to Porter. It's like my body was trying to tell me to get away from him. And yet it was getting turned on at the thought of Jason. Stupid Teenage Hormones! 

After I got back to my seat, Porter left almost immediately and waved at me, and not Floyd might I add, before going out the door. Ms. Floyd was fuming with anger. I think she wanted to shift right then and attack me. 

And the stress was even more unbearable since I stopped seeing Jason. He was the only one who could help relieve it and now he can't. Every night Jason calls me to go out there and every night I refuse.

He knows I'm doing this for Sarah, but he won't accept it. 

I haven't been able to sleep right either. If I do fall asleep, it's only for 3-4 hours. And last night he got angry and shifted into his wolf form. I didn't see it happen, but I felt the anger and hurt radiating off him. And when he howled, I knew it was Jason calling out for my wolf. My eyes shifted at the call, but I pushed my wolf back in refusing to give in. It was heartbreaking to hear him call for me and I wouldn't budge.  Jason howled for another half hour. 

Sarah got freaked out and cried out my name. When I rushed into her room, she was in the corner of her bed, covering her ears. She was crying as I climbed in her bed to comfort her. At the same time, I begged Jason to stop because he was scaring Sarah. It was then his howling ceased.

I told Sarah that she didn't have to be scared of the howling. But what she told me in response was startling.

Sarah said she wasn't crying because she was afraid. She was crying because she knew that JuJu was sad and she couldn't do anything to help him.