Killer Truths: Chapter Nine ~ I've Missed You

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K Rowling; well, except a few characters and places, give or take :) Now, enjoy the newest chapter. Emmalee <3 **

Chapter Nine ~ I’ve Missed You

For the past seventeen years Ginny Weasley has been suffering in quiet misery. She’s been alone, most, since she has Amélie but her mind and her body could never let her forget the one man who held everything of hers: Draco Malfoy.

Ginny frowned to herself as she sat on her couch in her living room. Ever since arriving home early this morning from her assignment in London, England, the homeland she’s gladly forget, she realized that unfortunately, right now, she wasn’t going to be able to forget; if that’s what you would call what had been going on over the seventeen odd years.

Every man who had touched her or kissed her was unable to fill that deep void of unsatisfied feeling, both physically and emotionally. For one thing, she had tried to lose herself in others. Once she had come close with Colm; one drunken night when her past nightmares had chased her from her lonely apartment to his diner. Amélie and Thomas were away at Liatris and they had drank all night, laughing and talking about happier times; neither mentioning why Ginny was there.

Well, one thing had led to another and before Ginny knew it, she was half dressed and lying on her back on the bar, Colm hovering about her with pure and unconcealed lust. He wanted her and she wanted someone, someone who could take away the pain and abandonment she felt deep within her heart. She’d pulled him down to her and they had continued until it was time for the joining and she was lost. She had opened her eyes right before he entered her and for a split moment, a moment that she was almost absolutely certain that couldn’t have happened, as she looked up into Colm’s eyes, instead of their blue color that she was used to, she found herself staring into the endless pools of the silvery – gray eyes that she become so accustomed to drowning in in her younger years. And that had put an instant stop to what had happened. Colm never said anything but Ginny knew he suspected what had happened and why she had pulled away. To this day, neither of them ever mentioned what had and what almost happened between them. Ginny was internally grateful.

It seemed as if she was broken. Draco had broken her, broken her forever. Draco had made it so that Ginny could never have or want another man, yet he left her; left her showing that he didn’t want her.

Even though it had been one night they had shared together, regardless of their truly plastered states, was the best night of her life.

Nevertheless, after that fight they had and she had sent the letter to which he completely disregarded her, she had left and never really looked back; not that she had much of a choice.

She had been disowned, abandoned by the people she had needed the most.

Ginny still got bitter when she remembered her family. And honest to her word, seventeen years later, her family still hasn’t met nor seen Amélie and she would keep it that way. When she put her foot down and she had said never, she meant; sweet Merlin, how she meant it. Her family had abandoned her, hurt her, disappointed and by all that was within her, Ginny would never; ever let someone hurt her daughter.

Yawning, Ginny decided that she should take a small nap. She stretched then laid across the couch deciding that Amélie would be home anytime soon; that she would wait for here instead of in her bedroom. As she closed her eyes, dreams and memories intertwined to drag her into the dream world.

“Ginny, love, come back to bed. You’re cold, trust me, I can tell.” Draco teased from beneath the covers of her bed but Ginny wasn’t going to have any of it. She needed to get ready; she was meeting Kingsley to talk about something important.