Killer Truths: Chapter Eighteen ~ Your Survival

** Hello! In honor of my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Wattpad, I decided to gift you guys with a new chapter! I know I've been slacking lately and I am so, so, so very sorry about that. I've just been really busy with school. So forgive me and enjoy this chapter! I believe we are a little bit more than halfway of this story! Now, enjoy! ~ Emmalee <3 **

Chapter Eighteen ~ Your Survival

“Ten o’clock on the dot. I won’t say how shocked I am to see all of you.” Jeff looked around his office. Every single person for the night before was present. He took a sip of his coffee as his eyes landed on Ginny. The redhead witch had a small, mischievous smile upon her lips as well as a faraway look glazing her eyes. He wondered what put that look into her eyes until Draco Malfoy came up behind her, his hand caressing her shoulder that brought a soft blush to her cheeks.

Jeff lifted his mug to cover his smile. He could guess now what put that smile there.

“Alright, you guys. Let’s get down to business.” Jeff finally said to which everyone nodded.

“What’s there to discuss, really?” Amélie asked seriously. “Just catch the bastards and then kill them. Truthfully, it seems quite simple to me.” She shrugged.

Draco nodded in agreement; Ginny simply rolled her eyes.

“Amélie, baby, unfortunately, it’s not going to be that easy.” She explained.

“Why not?” Pansy asked. “Let’s just get along with it and you unnaturally freakish people can do your thing,” she nodded towards Ginny, Draco, Amélie and Thomas, “Colm, you’re not included, of course.” She winked.

Colm flushed as Pansy grinned wickedly at him.

“Pansy, stop it.” Blaise said finally. “The poor boy can’t deal with your overbearing attraction.”

“Bastard!” Pansy hissed towards him to which Blaise shrugged.

“But if I remember correctly, your seer had a vision.” Luna added suddenly.

“She did,” Ginny agreed as she looked at her sister-in-law.

“I know you aren’t worried but –” Luna was saying when Pansy jumped in.

“She’s worried. She just doesn’t want us to realize it.” Pansy said.

“Oh please.” Ginny snorted. “I’m not such a pansy.” Ginny winked at her.

Pansy rolled her eyes. “A pansy, really? Haha, like I’ve never heard that before.”

“Sorry, sorry, couldn’t help myself.” Ginny snickered.

“Real mature, mom, real mature.” Amélie groaned.

Ginny smiled at her daughter.

“Honestly, I’m not worried…” She was saying and then stopped, really thinking about it. “I’m not worried about myself, really.”

“What do you mean?” Amélie asked and then frowned when no one answered her. She didn’t have to be a goddamn rocket scientist to realize what her mom meant after the silence and all the stares. “Oh, c’mon!”

“Amélie, dear, it’s going to be dangerous. I really think you should go to England… or maybe you could stay at Hogwarts.” Ginny tried.

“No,” Amélie responded quickly, “absolutely not.”

“But –” Ginny started but Amélie cut her off.

“I’m not going to hide safely while some bitch wants my mom dead and my damn grandfather is trying to kill everyone I love!” Amélie hissed.