Killer Truths: Epilogue

Killer Truths [Killer Series: Book Two!!!]

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy the epilogue :D ES <3 **

Epilogue:

Neville waited impatiently on the couch of Ginny’s apartment, eyes glued to the door; his heart racing, worrying, worrying, excessive worrying…

Where were they?

Where had they all run off too?

Where was Blaise? Ginny? Amélie? Draco? Where were they?

His mind raced as he looked at George and Luna on the love seat; her arms thrown around him, trying to protect him from his grief. The Weasley family was dead all except Ginny, Amélie, George, Luna and the twins; everyone else was gone. Gone were the memories, the good and bad times, the best times, maybe even the times that could have come in the future. He reckoned that maybe that was the hardest.

They’d been at Hogwarts visiting the twins and he had been checking on his substitute when the news arrived. His first thought had been Ginny; his best friend and then her daughter, Amélie, who would never know the Weasley clan. They were a stubborn bunch but loving even though they turned their backs on them. Neville knew that it had only been a matter of time before they had come together again but like previously thought, now, that would never happen.

He sighed deeply as he looked to George and Luna’s sixteen year old twin children, Fred and Analiese. Minevra had allowed them to come home for the weekend to spend time with the remaining family. That’s why they were here, on the couch; they were supposed to be spending time with the grieving family but no one was here and that worried him, greatly.

“They’re probably all at the diner,” Luna finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

“I don’t think so…” Neville looked at the door again. “They would have left a note.”

“You don’t suppose…” George started then stopped, clearing his throat. “Trouble?” He mouthed so the twins wouldn’t hear.

“I don’t know,” he answered honestly then jumped to his feet, unable to sit still, he began to pace restlessly.

If they were in trouble, maybe someone was dead. At the thought, his heart dropped to his stomach and he stopped.

“Neville, what’s wrong?” Luna asked but he shook his head and continued pacing.

He couldn’t think like that especially since Cho Chang and Lucius Malfoy were still out there ready to end Ginny and Draco’s lives and take Amélie.

No, no, he absolutely couldn’t think about any of them dead. He took a deep breath and continued his restless pacing when suddenly the living room was filled with people.

Neville jumped back, reaching for his wand when he recognized everyone. He ran to Blaise and pulled him into his arms, inhaling his scent.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again! Where have you been?” Neville cried.

“Ah, about that…” Blaise looked around and suddenly Ginny was falling; Blaise grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. Neville frowned then noticed that Draco’s arms were occupied by an unconscious Amélie but he was glaring at Blaise.

“What the hell happened?” He demanded as he pulled Ginny into his arms and began carrying her to her bedroom, he heard Draco follow him.

He laid Ginny carefully on the bed, Draco lying Amélie right beside her and he sighed as Amélie rolled towards Ginny unconsciously and cuddled up to her mother. Both stood there for a second watching the two but Neville couldn’t wait anymore and dragged Draco out, closing the door silently behind them.