Chapter 14- Will You...

John Luke's POV

  As I got to the hospital, I ran up to Sadie. "What's wrong? Is it Sam? Oh Gosh what happened?"

  "Calm down John Luke, Sam's fine. It's just, Cole went to talk to Sam when she woke up and when he walked out she was crying. We asked her what was wrong but she wouldn't talk to anyone but you."

  "Alright I'll go see what's wrong. And you said Cole did this? Oh when I get my hands on him I'll..."

  "John Luke, let's not forget what you did to Sam. Don't go blamin' other people when you don't know their side of the story yet, now go!"

*In Sam's Room*

   "Hey Sam. How are you fillin'?"

  "I'll be fine once you answer this one question I have?"

  "Sure Sam, anything."

  "I woke up and you weren't there; The only person I saw was Cole next to me. You know I was wonderin' why you weren't here, so I asked Cole. Apparently I told you I was pregnant and you ran so I got together with Cole. Is all of this true?"

  "Yea Sam, it is. Did you forget?"

  "Yea, I did John Luke. Now answer this, I have know you for a little while and I want to know why you left me when I told you I was pregnant? The John Luke I know would've never done such a thing."

  "I know Sam, I just... I don't know. I was really scared and I didn't know what to do so I just ran. When you got together with Cole I realized what I lost. I wanted to get you back but it seemed like you were happy and I didn't want to ruin anything for Cole. It really broke my heart Sam and I wanted to get you and the baby back."

  "Is that really how you feel, JL?"

  "Yea Sam, it is, and I still have that same feeling in my heart."

  "Well, JL, I feel the same way."

  "What about Cole?"

  "When he told me everything I just couldn't handle it and I said that he was sweet and all but I was in love with you, so we broke up. I really love you John Luke, I do!"

  "I love you to Sam! Can we raise this baby together?"

*Sam's POV

  I never expected John Luke would leave me like that so when he confirmed that he did, it broke my heart. Then, when he said he loved me and he asked if we could raise this baby together I was over excited. I feel bad for Cole but he told me a secret that made me feel better about breaking up with him. 

  "Yes, JL, I would love to raise this baby with you!"

  "That's good, it makes me feel better about doing this."

  "Doing wh...." I couldn't speak the rest of the sentence beacause I didn't need to. John Luke was getting down on one knee.

  "Samantha Mae Hutchenson, will you do the honors of becoming my wife?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N: Ahhh, ok so..... there will be one more chapter of this story. I probably went a little fast there but hey, that's ok! I would love to give dedications to alot of people but I can't so I will just give shout-outs. So Shout-outs go to:

@raeraetommo5

@DaretheRedneck

@natbug2013

@leis2001

@lisalee718

@EmilyElaineXP

@LoveLaughCrazy

@HaleySchmersal

and the dedication goes to @Nialler55 for the shout-out! :) It means alot you guys. Thanks for reading and remember, treat people the way you want to be treated! Because if you treat them like shit then chances are they're going to do the same. Ain't nobody got time for haters! #TeamTogether -A :)