Chapter 4- The Girls of Wrath

Samantha's POV

  I'm gonna show you what a little girl's made of! Gunpowder and lead." My phone rang. I groaned and picked it up.

  "Hello? Samantha Hutchenson here," I said groggily.

  "Sam, it's Sadie. Listen I'm sorry about everything. I should've told you. I heard John Luke was stayin' at your house. Don't do anything. He has a girlfriend." I gasped and got out of bed. I had to remove John Luke's hands from my waist. I walked downstairs.

  "He kissed me last night. Like we full on made out. And we slept in the same bed last night. Sadie, I feel terrible now. I'm goin' down to the river. Wanna come?" I asked. She sighed.

  "Sure babe. I'll invite John Luke's girlfriend. You should tell her babe. He doesn't deserve her or you," she said. I gulped and looked at the brown headed boy snuggled into my camoflage comforter. "I'll see you in five minutes. Bye."

  "Bye." I hung up and changed quickley before heading out and to my four wheelers. I climed on the pink camo one as Sadie walked up with a pretty girl.

  "Hi. I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam." I shook her hand.

  "I'm Emily," she said. I looked at my pink and black four-wheeler and Sadie got on it.

  "You know how to operate one of these?" I asked. I was feeling guilty. Like I might die. She shook her head.

  "Climb on." She climbed on and Sadie and I cranked up before driving down in the woods and to the river. Sadie followed behind and soon we were there. I got off and threw a rock in the river. 

  "So you're datin' John Luke?" I asked her. She nodded.

  "Yeah but he's been distant since yesterday." I gulped.

  "You know Sam, I think we could be great friends." I looked over.

  "I highly doubt you'd want to be friends with me after I tell you this. I didn't know John Luke had a girlfriend and last night he kissed me and I kissed back because I didn't know  and we ended up makin' out." She glared at me. The fire in her eyes was evident.

  "I'm really sorry," I mumbled.

  "Sadie take me back home!" She yelled and dragged Sadie back over to the four-wheelers. After they were gone I almost broke a tree but instead I punched it. I heard a crack and pain rushed through me. I screamed. I probably made someone hear me. I looked at my hand. I definitely broke my wrist, fingers, and my hand in general. I started to cry. The pain was enough to make me black out.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

  "Oh my gosh! Sam! Can you hear me?" Sadie's voice traveled. I opeaned my eyes to see the sky and treetops as well as Sadie, Cole, Jessica, and Jep. Jessica and I were close. Cole helped me up and when he tried to grab the other hand I jerked away. They all looked closer at my hand.

  "Oh my Sam, let's go to the docter."

  "I'm fine Sadie. It's just a sprain." Lies, all lies. Cole scoffed.

  "Look at it and watch this." He touched my hand lightly. I screamed in pain and hit him with my good arm.

  So they took me back to Willie and Korie's. John Luke came out following behind Emily.

  "Emily! Baby! It was a mistake!" He begged as she drove away. That's all I would ever be is a mistake. My mom said so, my dad thought so until I started working, my older brother hates me, and now John Luke. A tear rolled down my cheek as he noticed me.

  "Sam, that's not what I meant." I got in the car and everyone followed except for Jep and John Luke. I pulled my phone out and tweeted.

  @SammyHutch: Mistakes aren't worth making. Stay away from them. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~                                                                                                                                                                                   A/N: Aww! Sammy thinks she is a mistake!  :(                                                                

Credit goes to @raeraetommo5 for writing this chapter. :) -A