Chapter 13- Are they okay?

Sadie's POV

   "...Sam and the baby are in a coma. We don't know when they'll wake up, it could take days, weeks, months, or even years." 

  "Docter, by any chance do you have Sam's promise ring?" JL asked.

   "No sir, she didn't have one on when she came in."

  "Can we go see them?" Momma asked.

  "Yes mam'. If by any chance she wakes up, come and get us fast. We will need to run tests so we can make sure the baby's alright. He is in critical condition."

  "It's a boy?" John Luke asked. When the docter nodded JL got up and ran. I don't know where he's going but I hope he's going to be okay. He's my brother and I love him. I can tell he still loves Sam and the baby.

JL's POV

  When I heard it was a boy I ran. He almost got Cole as a dad instead of me. Not that that's a bad thing but I would've missed out on alot; I wouldn't have gotten to teach him how to hunt, fish, or pick up ladies.

 I pulled up to Pawpaw Phil's house, got in a palaris, and then drove to a secret spot. Only Sam, Cole, and I know about this place. It's a tiny waterfall that drains into a creek. I got out of the palaris and sat on a rock by the creek.

30 min later

  I sat there for a little while just thinking. If I would've never left Sam none of this would have ever happened. Wait, I think I just heard a four-wheeler. Cole. What is he doing here?

  "Hey, JL, can we talk?"

  "Sure... I guess so."

  "First I need to give you something. Here." It was... Sam's promise ring.

" Cole, what in the hell are you doing with Sam's promise ring?"

  All of a sudden the phone rang. It was Sadie. "JL, Sam's awake, come quick, something's wrong."

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting, it means alot! This was just sorta a filler chapter.  I have been kinda whatching a Supernatural marathon all weekend long so ya! Sam and Dean(Which is your favorite?) -A 8) 

P.S.- R.I.P. Chloe Kineslla. I didn't know her but I read about her on an Ireland website. She was a girl from Ireland who went missing and was found dead. If you know her I'm sorry for your loss.

P.P.S- I know people go missing and die all the time but she was around my age and a fellow directioner. I go on the Ireland website almost all the time because I kinda want to go there, wierd I know. Anyways, Thank you for sticking around and tell me if you would like me to read your story, I will gladely do it!