Chapter 2- No more Beau?

Samantha's POV

  I jumped out of the truck and ran into the warehouse. "Willie! Jase! Anyone!" I Yelled and Willie came out and gave me a hug.

  "Work room." I nodded and walked in there to see Jase, Si, Martin, and Godwin just sitting around talking. They lookes up at me.

  "Jase, no pie for you. Si, I will take your tea glass. Jep, I have Jessica on speed dial. Martin and Godwin, no lunch. Now work!" I commanded.

  "Not my tea glass Jack!" Si said and started working. Jase did the same. I winked at Jase and he laughed. Jase was like my third father, Willie being my second. Jep, Martin, and Godwin didn't seem fazed. I grabbed my phone and called Jessica.

  "Hello Jessica. I have some problems at the warehouse. Do you think you could fix 'em?" I asked. She laughed, knowing what I was doing. Jep instantly startted working. 

  "Thank you! Bye!" Godwin and Martin should be scared. I dialed Mrs. Kay. 

  "Hey Mrs. Kay! Godwin and Martin aren't here today so they don't need lunch." Martin and Godwin started putting duck calls together like nobody's business. 

  "Nevermind. Here they are Mrs. Kay. I'll see you tomorrow."

  "Okay sweetheart. Jase is going huntin' t'night and Cole and Jake are fishin' as we speak. Oh and bring Sadie. She hasn't done much since thw whole Beau thing." Beau thing? What Beau thing?

  "Okay Mrs. Kay. I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up before walikng to Willie's office where Sadie and John Luke went.

  "What's this about you and Beau?" I asked. She looked up at me, shockes.

  "We broke up after he cheated on me. How'd you find out?" She whispered. I looked into her eyes. So, she was keeping secrets.

  "Why didn't you tell me!? I could've kicked his butt!" I yelled. Sadie glared at me and gritted her teeth. She doesn't trust me.

  "Because I knew you would overreact! Just like you are now!" She yelled back at me. 

  "I don't need you to handle me and my problems!" Tears pooled my eyes and I turned around. Someone caught my arm but I shook it off and ran for my truck. It didn't matter as long as I followed the rules. I drove home and parked my truck in the woods before running into the house and up to my room. I drew the curtains and collapsed on my bed, crying.

  "I hate you," I whispered at the picture frames before throwing them at the walls. I was laying in bed for two hours and decided to check my phone. 70 messages, 20 voicemails, and 90 calls. The messages: 30 from Sadie, 10 from Willie, 10 from Korie, and 20 from unknown. The voicemails: 10 from Sadie, 2 from Willie, 2 from Korie, and 6 from unknown. The calls: 40 from unknown, 10 from Willie,10 from Korie, 10 from Sadie, 10 from Duck Commander, 5 from Mrs. Kay, and 5 from dad. Then there was a knock on my window. That's how Sadie and I talked as kids. We'd sneak in through each other's windows or talk back and forth through the windows.

  "Come on Samantha. I know you're here. Open the window." That's not Sadie. I peeked out.

  "John Luke?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N: Credit goes to @raeraetommo5 for writing this chapter. Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment! :) -A      Sadie and John Luke picture on the side!