Chapter 28

"So he's basically not even goign to try to make it work?" Chiara asked and i nodded "basically" "oh men can be such idiots" Molly said and one of her twins gave her a shocked look from where he and the other one were playing with Johnny. All the woman for some reason were hanging out in the Kitchen since well id been bored, Chiara wanted to spend some time with ehr future Mother in Law and well molly lived here so yeah. "Ill drink to that" i siad holding up my glass of butterbeer "hey! Im going to tell your Husband that!" Fred said outraged "hes the one who didnt say he liked me until we were 35 and id already gotten married once" i said. "I hope Topher mans up though i mean Remus isnt bad at all when hes near the full moon or when hes angry at me geez if he flipped out everytime i made him mad id be dead 25 years ago" i said and laughed. "So nothing happens when Remus turns into a werewolf?" George asked shocked "no i never said that he does get angrier and stuff but he never hurts me or the baby he mostly punches the furniture and walls but anyways theres a chamber in the basement of where we live for everytime he turns into a wolf, just in case he goes wild but im always with him" i said.

"Your alot braver than me then" Chiara said rubbing her bump. "Aww its so cute!" i said suddenly and Chiara smiled. "Molly" Chiara said "how was it like giving birth for the first time? I mean ofcourse ive never had kids before i was a virgin before Charlie and Minnie cant really help hers was much mroe painful" she said. "Oh well ofcourse it-" "NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! We will not hear our mother talking about giving birth!" the twins said at the same time covering their ears and shaking their heads. "Oh you are such little kids! What about whe Gigi gives birth to you guys' kids?" i asked George with a raised eyebrow "Were not going to have kids so hah the jokes on you!" George said "oh really?" i asked with a raised eyebrow at him and his twin playing with Johhny. "Well maybe... later on... in the future" he muttered "a hah ha!" i said and he glared. "Como Ves Ricky? Eh que loco es este hombre verdad?" i said to my son who giggled and George gave me a look "what did you say?" he asked me and i zipped my lips. "Your's and Remus' story so cute and romantic!" Chiara said suddenly again (dam hormones!) "I mean you loved each otehr for like 20 years and you didnt get together for forever and even when you guys were only friends you knowing what he was still stood by him thorugh his good and bad times!" she said. "Okay Chiara no more Pregnancies for you" i siad patting her on the head and she glared as much as a childish very pregnant chick can be that is.

"I just dont get it Remus! I really dont" I said climbing into bed later that night "Minnie relax! Its not your problem its Topher's and Tonk's!!!! Just come to bed already" Remus sighed. "Remus! Topher deserves happiness hes really sweet and funny and just because hes a werewolf shouldnt get in the way of it" i said climbing onto the bed next to him "all Werewolves are different though" he said calmly. "Some have very violent reactions every time they transform and they go on a blood lsut for the ones they love its not that they dont know who they are its that they just want to kill them" he said. I pouted "Topher doesnt go on Blood lusts though! We shared an apartment for 10 years he never hurt anyone!" i said and Remus shook his head. "Just go to sleep minnie".