Chapter 3

Movie Going Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35370804

"So what are we all going to be for Halloween this year?" James asked when we were heading back to Remus' house after watching 'JAWS'. "Its only July and your already thinking about schoolish?" Sirius said outraged "well we do have a legacy to live up to" i said "no wait its not a legacy its a something that i forgot" i said after some thought. "Anyway how about the Beatles?!" i asked excitedly and they all gave me a flat look "how many times do we have to tell you? There is no way in hel that we will dress up as the beatles no matter how obsessed you are with them. They broke up 7 years ago! You were 9! Your obsession has no reasoning behind it!" they said at the same time. "Fine just a suggestion" i grumbled and crossed my arms over my chest annoyed.

"James!" i whined after a few blocks of walking "what?" he asked annoyed "carry me" i said and stretched my arms out "No" he answered. I huffed then sat down in the middle of the sidewalk my arms and legs crossed tightly.

"Come on get off the floor Fangs" James said and i saw that all 3 of them had stopped and i shook my head fiercly "Come on Fangie Wangie" Sirius kidded "CHITA MENDEZ GET OFF THE F^CKING FLOOR NOW!!" Remus yelled without turning to look at me and i jumped up quickly. I had seriously never heard Remus yell nor swear that was something me and Sirius always did so you have no idea how scary this was. Hed been acting differently since the movie began and id been burying my head in Sirius's shoulder but hed been the one to propose this idea so what was his problem?

We kept walking in silence eveyone was extremely surprsied at his outburst so we were all a bit tentative to step into his house but we all did nonetheless. When we passed the porch it brought back memories of when wed first met me and Remus i mean.

FLASHBACK TO THE AGE OF 9

I was out of the house just walking around near my Grand Dad's house. I hadnt seen many kids my age and id barely talked to anyone so i was walking around getting to know the place. As i passed an old looking building i spotted a boy sitting on a little porch swing reading he was alone and seemed to be in a Peaceful trance. I walked up to were he was sitting and plppoed down next to him. "Hi" i said and he jumped a bit "err hi" he said sounding a bit creeped out "whats your name?" i asked tilting my head to the side "i-im R-remus Remus Lupin" he said and i smiled broadly then stuck my hand out "Chita Mendez" i said and he shook my hand now slightly less creaped out. "I just moved here from the States i live down the street with my Grandfather i havent seen any other kids here thats why i said hi to you" i said and tucked my feet in under my lap. "Oh yeah all the kids live on the next block this one has mostly older people or young people without any kids see theyre mostly small houses this one i think is one of the biggest" he gestured at his own home. "Yeah i get what you mean, Grand Dad moved here after Grand Mum died it was only 1 bedroom and a Guest Room as well as you know the basic living room, kitchen and bathroom but we also have a basement so its 2 floor i guess" i chattered. "This house is two floors, an attic, and a basement" he said "Lucky i wish i had an attic you know all the ooohoohoo" i made a ghost noise at the end and he laughed. "Your weird" i informed him "how am i weird you met me like 30 seconds ago" he said "your weird i mean your sitting here reading and its such a beautiful day!" i said and moved my amrs to refer to the outside "yeah well" he shrugged.

END FLASHBACK

After that day we hung out constantly the whole time i was oblivious to the fact that he was a Werewolf until i got my letter from Hogwarts which is when hed told me all about the Magical World and his situation. "I am so tired" James wined and smacked himself down onto the couch, i flopped on top of his legs and put my feet on top of his noggin while Sirius sprawled onto an Armchair and Remus sprawled on the Loveseat. A moment later Remus' mom came in but at the sight of us all sprawled out she shook her head and chuckled then she left when she came back again she put pillows unders each of us then turned off the lights.