Chapter 5

At Dinner that night Dubledore formaly announced that we would be having a Winter Ball. As a response to this all the girls (except one obviously) cheered and started whispering umongst themselves and the boys mostly groaned. "Whats your opinion on it?" James asked me "i believe that its a perfect opportunity to see Mcgonagoll drunk" i said with a smirk "we can spike the punch! Great idea Fangs" he said and i smiled. "Obvioudly, i always come up with the best ideas, youd be lost without me" i said dramatically "yeah sure" they said at the same time and i stuck my tongue out at him. "So who are you thinking of asking Peter, i never got the chance to ask" James said and i started to laugh uncontrolably "alright who spiked her drink again?" he asked 'Peter? Go with a girl to the Ball? Yeah like he can get a date!" i laughed. "Your a bich" Peter said "harsh much?" Remus said to Peter "thanks for the compliment Wormtail which by the way is the longest part of you body" i said and Sirius laughed.

"Yeah? Well atleast ill ask girls you wont get asked by anyone at all! Because your too fat too bichy and too ugly!" he said loudly and i narrowed my eyes at him "im rubber your glue whatever you say goes right back to you!" i said in a deadly whisper then stomped back to my room. Well not exactly, i just went to the Boy's dorm got under Peter's bed and pulled a few of the floorboards off inside there was a small hole, i smirked then climbed into it. "Call me ugly eh?" i thought, i waited for a long time then finally i heard the door open and since the Marauders were th only 5th year Gryffindor's i knew it must be them. "I still think you shouldnt have said it" Sirius' voice say "she deserves it" Peter said "shes a bich" "no she isnt stop talking about her that way" Remus said "ooh hoo hoo Moony's defending his Girl friend" Sirius said mockingly. "Am not" Remus said annoyed. "Come on you fat arses" i muttered under my breathe not really getting my own logic finally after more conversational talk Peter announced he was going to bed and i knew that the other's never went to bed at this hour. I heard the rustling of clothes then Peter climbed into the bed without shutting his curtains "just making it funner" i thought with a smirk. I waited for a few moments jsut until he stoppd moving around then i raised my arms on the foot of the bed so his feet raised up "huh?" i heard then i did the top of his bed he started to freak out then i spread my arms and legs so theyd reach the foot and head of the bed and started to really make the bed move, he started to scream and shriek and all that girly stuff finally when i thought he was going to cry i laughed and got out from under his bed laughing my head off. "And that" i said between laughs turning to the others "is what happens when you talk crap to me" i laughed then i fell on the floor laughing my head off while Peter cried and Sirius, James and Remus started to laugh.