Chapter 2

What i tell you? Here stand (or more like lay) the Marauders minus one were all sitting around in my house (sirius had to contradict me somehow) watching Bewitched with the AC turned up all that it will go. "What i dont get" James said sounding annoyed "is if shes a witch too why doesnt she just hex her frekin Mother so she doesnt keep hurting her dang Husband!" he said "Yeah and shed need a high amount of skill to be able to do spells without a wand and without speaking them! Not even Dumbledore can do magic just by shaking his nose!" Sirius contributed. Me and Remus exchanged a look behind the other's backs then at the same time we said "Its a TV show! Deal with it!" "well they could atleast check their facts!" James argued. "Minnie" my Grandpa said as he came into the Living Room when he saw the boy's he stopped in his tracks. See Grandpa was the classic englishman he though that girls should stick to the house and hang out with only fellow girls but he did accept on some level that i was only friends with these 4 guys and that i constantly spoke my mind as if i was one of them. Im not saying they were my only friends though! I like James and Sirius was popular being a Marauder, A Girl, Gryffindor Beater, and that i was friends with them aswell beinga Female version of Sirius i also had Lily. She wasnt really my friend she was more like my Diary, i told her everything when i needed to speak my mind about boys and girl stuff, noone knew about what me and her had because she understood how i just wanted to be one of the guys. Anyway back to the point Grandpa stopped for a moment when he saw the boy's since they rarely ever came over i usually was at their homes and he barely knew their names'. "Yes?" i asked pointedly "err yeah well turn down teh Air its freezing in the Kitchen!" he said and stumbled back to his Workshop were he did miniature ssculptures and other artworks which i could never dream of making. "Why do you live with your Grandfather again?" Sirius asked making a face and i avoided that one "well since he wants me to turn it down" i said then i suddenly ran out of the house. "were you going?" Remus called after me "the store!" i called back "get your dam shoes on you know how annoyed the owner gets when you go barefoot" he called. I sighed, he had a point so i ran into my room stuffed a pair of rubber boots onto my feet and ran out again.

15 minutes later

"And this is why you left in such a hurry?" Remus asked when i was pumping air into the small inflatable pool (indoors i might add). "Yes now are you going to huff and puff and blow this thing up or just let me do it by myself?" i asked he grumbled for a moment then he started to pump air into the thingy while i ran to the kitchen and started to get buckets of ice then i started to dump it into the pool with a little bit of water then i put four chairs around the pool and stuck my feet in which the other's soon followed my lead.

We kept watching TV with out feet into the ice quite calmly surfing through channels until we got tired so we fell asleep our feet still in the water.

REMUS POV

She fell asleep first then in ehr sleep she took her feet out of the water and tucked them into a small ball on the chair she was in. Sirius went next, his head tilted back and he started to snore with his mouth wide open and his arms hanging over the chair. James drew on his face but soon after him he followed suit sprawling all over the chair like as if it was larger than it really was and muttering "Lily" and other struff like it. FInally i fell asleep but this wasnt the first time i was last, i usually was the last one to fall asleep with my family and with my friends and i always could tell when everyone in the house was truly fully asleep.

When i woke up i woke up to 'Twist and Shout' blaring from somewhere far off. "SHUT IT OFF!" i heard James and Sirius' voices say at the same time then i heard more grumbling and opened my eyes in time to see Fangs stumbling towards what i guessed to be her room. I heard some fumbling around then something make contact with a wall and what sounded like a bat hitting metal then it finally shut off and she came back holding a bat which she dumped in teh water then layed down in teh couch.

"MINNIE!! You know very well waht that Alarm Clock is for it means its Noon and you need to wake up!" Her Grandfather yelled from his workshop and she grumbled something before finally waking up. "Up and at em boys!" she said brightly and started jumping around then she ran into the kitchen and i followed her slightly sleepily. She was already biting into a stack of pancakes which her greandfather had made her and scorfing down Orange Juice when i came in. I decided to suck it up and finally do it id ask her "Erm Fangs?" i asked her and she turned to look at me a fork in hand "what Moony? You know better than to speak when im eating" she said "oh yeah well i was wondering if you wanted to come see JAWS with me? It just came out alst week so err" i said. Id wanted to ask her out for awhile since i actually did have a crush on her though id never tell her. She swallowed hard then said "sure although i heard that theres a chick in a bikini in there and im pretty sure Padfoot and Prongs will be all googly eyed" she said and then they came in "hey you dont know exactly what were googly eyed over" Sirius said. "Ofcourse shed think i ment the whole gang" i thought.