Chapter 19

Sirius liked Chris now i knew that much and Chris rarely liked guys she just playeed with them i knew that too. Sirius couldnt get hurt again though thats for sure hed loved Martie so much and then hed gotten locked up. Who knows what happened to her and the kid? I was somewhat upset because i didnt want Sirius to get hurt but i knew that when Chris got a guy hooked she had them by the balls!

"Minnie?" Remus asked me "Hmm? Oh i gotta go see what the twins want" i said and grabbed the Jelly container out of the way of Ron's knife thing the bread from his hands and then went to the Twin's room "What do you want?" i asked when i plunked myself down on one of their bed's. "We need help perfecting this stuff" George said holding out a piece of candy that i recognized as Fainting fancies "the thing is we keep getting knocked out for long periods of time instead of just feeling faint or knocking out for a couple minutes" Fred said "hmm i think i can find a solution to taht" i said and sat down by the thingy andstarted to mess around a bit.

A few hours later after perfecting the Fainting Fancies i headed up to Chris' Room were she was no doubt painting as she always did all the time. Sure enough when i came near her door i could hear some band playing loudly. I knocked ont he door loud enough for her to hear over the music and a slightly muffle "Come in!" was heard. I pushed the door open tentavly and saw her sitting at a stool near her easle a Canvas was infront of her and she was painting peacefully making long and quick strokes with her thick paint brush nto as thick as the ones you use on the walls but still."Yes?" She asks and keeps drawing "well err Chris its just taht" i siad "what?" she asks looking over at me "well you know how you sort of play with guys?" i asked and she nodded "well i mean its jsut Sirius has been through a lot and he really loved this one girl and i jsut dont want him to be heart broken again" i said and she raised a paint smeared hand. "Say no more if you dont want me to then i wont try to get with him" she said and smiled softly i smield back then said "well that was all" then i went back to the door and left.

CHRIS POV

After Minnie left i kept painting calmly humming softly every now and then blotting at certain spots, when i was nearly done with the painting a knock came agian "come in!" i called taking a paintbrush out from between my teeth wetted it and mixed colors together setting the old brush behind my ear. When i looked up i was surprised to see Sirius Black. "Oh Hello" i said and kept my eyes on the painting truth was i actually kinda truly liked him, it wasnt just a game to me not him at least. "Hey" he said and waved a hand "so... whatre you painting?" he asked "just a random flower" i said and lifted a corner of the Canvas to show it to him "nice" he put a thumb up and i smiled "Do you only draw flowers then? Or do you also do people?" he asked and i laughed softly. "Its Abstracr this one but i can draw most other things aswell, people are my sepeciality but i love Abstract" i explained "so would you draw me?" he asked "i guess i could. Take a break from this one" i said. "Sit" i ordered pointing to a chair near my bed which had painting all over. He sat.

I took out my sketch pad and turned to a clean page then i took out my favorite all black pencil and black eraser and began to sketch him out. Once i had the outline done (well more of a younger version that i decided to draw instead) i began to color it lightly it was only 3 colors really, Black, Peach and Blue for his eyes.

"I like it" he said when i showed him the completed work "thanks" i said and blushed crimson.

Sirius-(not mine) http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sirius%20Black&order=9&offset=120#/d46fw2s

Flower-(not mine) Pictured

A/N: So the guy who plays Kurt in Glee is a Harry Potter fan!!

During a cast Q&A he said he'd probably be part of Ravenclaw house in Hogwarts.

He is a Harry Potter fan, and a fan of Starkid's A Very Potter Musical, a musical Harry Potter parody which costar Darren Criss wrote songs for and starred in.