Chapter 29

JANUARY
I woke up to the sound of hurried footsteps and sobs making me immediatly shoot up. Chiara and Remus were both up and talking in hushed whispers it looked like Chiara was crying.
"Whats going on?" i asked sitting up.
"I-its Chris" Chiara said "The baby's coming but-but sh-she hasnt been eating" she cried.
"Wait what? Since when has she been in labor?" i asked
"A-a few hours" she said.
"Well then lets go! She cant be alone in this time she needs her best friends!" i said and ran to wake up Topher and Remus grabbed John then we all apparated to Grimhauld place.
I heard pants and shrieks coming from the living room so i ran towards their.
Chris was lying on the couch panting and pushing while Molly was helping her.
"Chrystal" i gasped and ran to her side with Chiara and Topher behind me.
"I knew i shouldnt have let you be with him" i whispered holding her hand and topher was in tears saying the same thing softly holding her head in his lap and Chiara held her other hand.
"Chita" Chris said suddenly clawing at my shirt "im not gonna make it" she said.
"What? Of course you'll make it! You have to!" i said
"No no im not ive seen it im not going to make it i will die" she said "but thats not the point you you have to promise me" she said "promise that you will watch over her. That you wont let anything happen to her, she is going to be the onyl remaining black by the end of this war. She needs to be watched over min eand Sirius' protection will not be enough. Before her death there is one that will try to kill her but you cant let her do it!" she cried.
"This is the last of Sirius, the last of ME!" she was literally crying now "please promise that you woll look after her! You have to promise!".
"Alright Chris. I promise i wont let anything happen to her for you, for Sirius, for my best friend" i was coming to tears now too and she looked straight into my eyes and then a baby's cry was heard and she whimpered.
"Its a girl" molly said happily and handed the still dirty baby to Chris.
"What are you gonna name her?" Chiara asked stroking her hair.
"Sirus" Chris said immediatly not having to think about it "Sirus Rose Black after her father and after my mom" she said lookign down at her beautiful child.
I looked down at the baby and she really was beautiful even for a newborn.
Her skin was perfectly pale and she had small red lips, she had a small tuft of black black hair on her head and she looked so peaceful.
"One more thing" Chris said and dug in her shirt then took out
http://www.duhbe.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/black_scent_locket_heart_necklace_1.JPG.jpg
and i gasped "Chiara take this" she said putting it inot Chiara's hand and closing her hand over it "wear it, give it to Sirus when shes old enough for-for her to remember her Mom and Dad" Chris said.
Inside there was a picture of Sirius and Chris laughing havign a snow ball fight inside the house.
"She'll never meet us but atleast she'll know what we look like" she said softly and Chiara's eyes kept spilling over with tears. "Dont cry im eaceful ill finally get to be with Sirius again Chiara, Dont you get it? Im happy now" she said.
"B-but m-my baby Ch-chita's baby is going to grow up having a Mommy and a Daddy and her" she sobbed and Chris smiled softly then whispered something in her ear that made her cry even more.
"But we will find hope in the afterlife dont worry. 5 kids will be born out of htis war 4 will be orphans but 1 is going to have the best Mom and Dad in the world and the other 4 will be lucky to have that Mom and Dad to almost be their own" she said.
"I love you guys dont ever forget that. And i love you little Sirus" she said and pecked Sirus' forehead and then with one final breathe she lived no more...