Chapter 16

IN DECEMBER SO 4 MONTHS LATER

"No no no its cant be" i said as i looked in the mirror and saw the bump on my stomach "sh it Remus Lupin top of our year doestn know to use bloody protection?!" i said aloud then screamed loudly throwing my emotions out there and i threw a bloody tantrum. Finally when i was finished with my Tantrum i went down to the Living Room adn started to pace around waiting for my Best Friends. Finally i heard some arguing in front of the house and lots of thumps so i threw open the door and sure enough there were Topher Chiara and Chris arguing over who knows what the Taxi had driven off and their bags were many and were sitting around them. "GUYS!!" i yelled and ran to them then the 4 of us hugged tightly and all that stuff "come in" i said and smiled then i helped their bags up to the rooms theyd been assigned "seriously Toph you have more bags than we did together" Chris said. Topher was a tall and black he had Long hair that he always pulled into a ponytail which was also white blonde, he was Straight though alot of people thought he was gay simply because he acted weirdly and he was also a Werewolf and a healer. Chiara was half and half half black half mexican, her skin was dark not as dark as Topher's but still darker than mine, her hair was an afro not that huge though and her hair extremely curly she was a muscician like singer and all she was the youngest one of our group she was only 26. Chris was short and pale she was gothic she had ear length hair that showed off her cheekbones although although at night she let her hair down so it was its true boob length for some reason we all hung out even though she was creepy and she was a see-er though her profession was an artist (she sung a bit but didnt take Chiara's offers to record something. Topher wore suits Chiara wore long skirts and tie dye shirts and Chris wore Chains and black. "Well it takes a while to get this hair so wonderful" he said and dramatically threw his hair over his shoulder "yeah real $exy" i said "hah you admit it!" and we laughed. "Anyways i gotta tell you guys something" i said and brought them into my room and pulled my shirt up "Oh" Chiara said "my" Chris said "god" Topher finished "Minnie! Is it is it that guy's?" Chiara whispered and i nodded tears in my eyes. "I cant believe i let this happen" i said and sat down on the bed and started to cry while the other 3 wrapped there arms around me "oh its okay sweety" Chris said (she was the most therapist like one) "no its not!" i said "Yes it is youll have the kid and well help you through it though you have to tell him" she said "no i dont wanna" i said "i-i cant ive been avoidign him" i said "for 4 months?" Chiara asked and i nodded. "Wow good thing your trying for Auror" she nudged me and i smiled. "Yeah" i said "fine" i stood up and wiped a tear from my eye then i went down to the kitchen "Remus?" i called gently and he came a moment later "what?" he asked "i i wanted to talk" i said "after 4 months of avoiding me? No way Fangs you lost your chance" he said "Remus!" i called before he turned away "im pregnant!"