Chapter 21

"Okay Twerps are you gonna eat it or not?" i asked into Goerge's ear. Yes it came to me tying them and gagging them then stickign them in the attic for 20 minutes for htem to agree to eat my cooking and it worked! They nodded happily i smirked then let them go and they ran to the kitchen then sat down at the seats id left them. I went in after them and sat down next to Chiara who was looking very peaceful while Charlie WEasley drooled over her, she didnt even notice it. Quick fact: Chiara may be a 26 year old pop star but get this wait for it... SHES A VIRGIN! Like never done it and she barely notices guyys! Gasp!

Id let Sirius sit at one end of the table and Topher sit at the other end, the two guys with the biggest ego's. I quickly said everything that ws on teh table then everyone looked at the food awkwardly "arseholes" i muttered then slumped in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest in a pout. Remus and Sirius grabed their spoons and carefully dipped their spoons into the red substance then slurped it up and their faces brightened "its actually good" Sirius said and The Twins exchanged a look anda fter i shot a spell which grazed Fred's ear they also started to eat the food.

1 HOUR LATER

"I cant cant oh" Fred said trying to fit another spoonful into his mouth of the Pastel de tres leches then George put some into his mouth ah Twin teamwork. "When did you get good at cooking?" Sirius asked "when iw as in teh states i went to Mexico for awhile and learned to cook but i still practically make explosions whenever i try to cook anything else" i said. Soon everyone left and it was just me, Remus, Sirius, Topher, Chris and Chiara in the room (Charlie had left reluctantly after Bill left and he was his ride so yeah). Chris and Sirius though were making out alreayd though as in heatidly like her on his lap so they were out of the coversational pool. "Well im going to bed" i said and stood up Remus did to "im going to too" he said and i smiled then grabbed his hadn and we went back up to our room. "So then you never did tell us anything about yours and Snape's relationship" Remus said as we got ready for bed. "Oh well th-there wasnt really much to to tell" i said uneasily "Chita" Remus said scoldingly. "Youll get mad at me if i tell you" i said "no i wont baby" he said "okay well we kind of shagged alot while we were togehter" i said and looked down "WHAT!?!?" Remus yelled standing up quickly. "You said you wouldnt get mad" i pointed out "that was before i knew this!" he yelled again and i cowered under his loud voice. "Why didnt you ever tell me? To think i i shagged the same person Snivellus shagged" Remus gagged "why would you? Ugh" he said and made another gagging noise. "I-I cant believe it thats just wha?" he said pacing the room "I cant believe it" he kept on muttering stuff like this "Why would you go that Minnie?" he looked disappointed. "Im tired of hearing this!" i said and sat up so fast i felt the kid move in my belly and had to put a hand on it. "You wanna know why?!" i yelled at him "because i loved you and it pained me to see you with Martie instead of me! Because i thought you didnt love me back!" i yelled at him "and this 'i cant believe i shagged the same thing Snivellus shagged'! You arsehole who do you think you are?! So i made a mistake when i was 15 and 16 o what?! That was 20 years ago! Ive shagged plenty more people since then and i dont care if your upset with me for doing so but its been 20 years! im 36 Remus not some child!" i yelled at him. "Im out of here" i said and tried to get out but he grabbed my arm "i-im sorry" he said "its just you know ive always loved you Chita and thinking of you being with some other guy its just disgusting" he said. he grabbe dme by the shoulders and pulled me into his chest. I hugged him back then looked up to his prematurely lined face. I kissed him on the lips lightly "wanna get into bed and fool around?" i offered and he gave me a flat look "fine lets go to bed" i said with a pout and he laughed then kissed me again and we crawled into bed then his arms encased my swollen belly and we fell asleep holding each other.