Chapter 23

I dont think that i will ever experience the amount of pain that i did in the following hours i cried i vomitted and screamed myself hoarse as wave after wave of pain hit me and as the child cmae out that was even worse. However all that pain was worth it when hours later i woke up from teh sleeping spell and my baby boy was brought in.

Remus sat dwon gently next to me on the bed and he held the baby while i stroked his soft skin. "Im sorry Chita" Remus said softly and i looked at him "Remus stop it" i said "no its true i could hear you screaming from out here Chita the silencing charms werent strong enough" he said. "Remus i love you and i love this baby i dont care how much it hurt i would go through it again and again just for the happiness i feel right now looking down at the child that we created. Me and the man ive loved ever since i can remember" i said looking deep into his eyes. "I just dont want you to be in pain" he said and snuggled into my side. "So what are we going to name him?" i asked.

"Hmm your choice" he said "Paul? After-" "NO!" he said and i pouted "you know taht look actually does still work" he said in my ear and i smiled "but not this time" he said. "Richard?" i asked "i know that thats the name of a beatle" Remus said "After my Grandfather!" i said defensivly "oh alright hten" he said "and John?" i asked with a smile "after my father not John Lennon?" he asked "yeah sure" i said and he chuckled then pecked me on the lips. "Richard John Lupin my same initials" he said and i nodded then kissed him on teh chin again. "My stomach hurts" i said "i still say im sorry" he said and i gave him a look "want me to go get Sirius?" i asked and he touched his jaw then shook his head and wrapped an arm around me still holding Richard, well lets call him Rick from now on, still holding rick in one arm since he was pretty small. "I dont see anything very WErewolfy about him" i said "the nurse says that usually its just physical stuff like the nails look like claws or sharp teeth someitmes the eyes are yellow or stuff like that and besides it shows up days into his life, very rarely they transform into full blooded werewolves he might perfer Raw meat though" Remus said and smiled and i kissed him on the lips. I snuggled into his chest and with one hand touched my baby's hand that was in a fist and the other i put over Remus' hand.

The Next morning i woke up and found myself in the hospital bed alone but most people were near my bed. Chiara and Charlie were on the couch together sleeping, their hands were very near each other's, Sirius was holding a Chris in his lap in an armchair he was only in a pair of sweatpants and she had a robe on so you can imagine what theyd doen earlier. Topher and Remus were up though and were talking in a corner of the room "what are you two doign?!" i called to them "im threatening him if he does anything to you!" Topher called back and i rolled my eyes "Weve been friends since forever and hes been in love with me for nearly 30 years and ive liked him for 20" i muttered. A minute later Remus came to my bedside and pecked me on the lips "hey" he said "Hi" i siad "you wanna see Richard again?" he asked and i nodded.

A few minutes later he came back holding the small bundle of blankets and handed me the baby. I held him in my hands and cooed things that the baby probably couldnt ever hear yet. "Whenever we get back home im tuning on the Beatles no matter what your daddy says" i whispered and it may just be me but his lips kind of turned into a smile (A/N: My niece started smiling a few days after she was born IDK if 1 day olds can do taht though). "You just have to turn our kid into a Beatle fanatic like you dont you?" Remus asked and i nodded happily while he rolled his eyes. "When am i able to get out of here?" i asked "a couple days since you went through so much pain and well when you have werewolf kids your body kind of changes while your pregnant umm and eerrr Chita" he said "what?" i asked "after you have a werewolf child your body changes to have those and you cant actually have normal kids ever again" he said. "Remus i dont care" i said "i love you and i want you to be the only one that i have children with its fine" i said and pecked him on the lips "im your mate and your mine dont make me have to keep repeating it" i said and he smiled then kissed me back.