14: Lake

[WARNING: Suckish smat/fluff whatever you want to call it. This chapter hasn't underwent major editing yet.]

Harry's POV

My eyes widened in awe as Liam's hands were firmly grasped around Kyla's neck. I could almost swear that her eyes were rolling to the back of her head as her lungs were chocking, begging for oxygen to enter her lungs. That's when I took all the strength I had in me and lunged myself towards Liam, tackling him to the ground, earning a grunt from both of us.

"Get off!" Liam hissed, as he made an effort to push me off. I stumbled at first, but found myself slamming his hands to the ground, keeping them there as his legs struggled to get me off of him. I rolled my lips into a sneer, showing I was in no correct mood to see anymore of his violence.

"Jesus," Louis breathed and hurried over to Kyla, as did Sam. I should more say crawled, but they caressed her back as she started to sit up, coughing, her fisted hand hover over her mouth as she tried gaining back the air that she has lost. Her chest rumbled as she coughed. I almost swore to myself she was going cough out a lung or something.

Liam was almost growling from underneath me, still struggling and fidgeting around, his feet stomping down on the ground in frustration, his jawline brought tightly, and his neck veins showing. Clearly, he was growing defeated as his efforts started to fade off. His arms were no longer protesting against mine. His breathing was all heavy from his constant aim to prying my grip off of him, his cheat rising up and down.

Louis helped to raise Kyla to her feet by resting both hands on her waist, helping her arise and have her steadily stand balanced on her feet. Her hands were gently wrapped around the sensitive skin around her neck as her breathing gradually started to grow steady. Louis cooed soft words into her ear as he made an effort to calm her.

I turned my head back to Liam underneath me, "Are you alright now? Do you promise not to lash out on anyone for the rest of the time that we have here?" I made sure to raise my eyebrows at him to show him I was in no real mood to deal with his angers that he held within him. Liam's nostrils flared as he exhaled, giving me a single and stiff nod. Taking that as my signal, I took my weight off of that I once held on him.

Once I was, he perched himself on his elbows, leaning on his one elbow and pulling his fingers through his hair with his other hand. Liam's eyes were softer now, his eyebrows connecting, but only in what seemed to be fatique. After all, we've been driving for countless amounts of hours on behicles.

"What do I do?" Louis asked, directing his words obviously to me as his eyes were glued towards Kyla's pained expression. Her eyes remained closed, the loose white t-shirt hanging around her sides. It's a good thing that they didn't show her thin body structure. Due to the lack of feeding we gave the girls, I wouldn't be surprised that they lost some body weight along the journey.

As I stood my frame once again, my eyes flickering between the bodies of Liam and Kyla. I could never explain in the right words of how much they despised each other. I don't even think despised is the correct word. I honestly think that the abomination between them could be more described as loathing. Damn, I don't even think may be right.

"I think you should take care of her in the kitchen for a while," I sighed, blowing air through my cheeks as I shot Kyla a sympathetic look. I don't know how it feels like to be choked, and I don't think I would want to experience it either. "I don't know the last time when either of the girls have eaten." Louis frowned over towards me, as his lips formed a tight line. He carefully lead Kyla to the kitchen, their footsteps light, gentle, and padding against the wooden flooring.

"Harry?" I felt a gentle tug at my t-shirt. I looked over slowly to see Sam, her lips brought into a tight line, her eyes gazing into mine. Her expression was something I couldn't explain. I felt like that it was something that I would feel a little sulky about.