Cold

Title: Cold

Author: AKShepard

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Story Tags: Teen Fiction, Drama, Nature, Mystery, Magic, Humor, Snow, Control, Cold

Summary: District Twelve was hit by a cursed blizzard. One touch of a snowflake would suffer a life and killed in a day. One by one, people in the village are dying.

Friz Eiker was killed by his sister Snow, a scarred, influential woman whose powers are gained from witchcraft, leaving behind his daughter Jane and grandson Joel. He left a letter to Jane describing the COLD Prophecy.

Kieran Grandberg, Jane's husband, was given the job of deciphering the prophecy his friend had left behind. It was found out that the one who would fulfill it was none other than Joel, his only son.

Will Kieran, the overprotective father, risk his son for this prophecy? More importantly what was the prophecy?

They had to hurry up, time was slipping through their hands.

This whole journey is based on three things, 'feeling', 'emotion' and the 'prophecy'.

Why People SHould Check Out Your Awesome Story? Because it is non-cliche, unique, good details, and has admirable characters(casts). This is my first book, so please support me. ;)

Date: 09/10/2013

A Lil Ending Message: If you want to feel all the emotions in one book, give this a shot and watch the trailer.

External Link On The Side>>>>>>>>>>>>>