One night can change life forever....

Title: One night can change life forever....  

Author: ImogenForysth  

Category: Teen-fiction, Romance  

Story description:  Melissa Cancelliere has always dreamed of being successful, powerful and have an influential impact on the world she lives in.   She is flirty, feisty, strong and opinionated. She has a goal, and she wants to achieve it. Her expectations are high, she will stop at thing to get there.     The story unfolds around Mellisa, is her world that she used to know so well, falling apart at the tips of her fingers? Is she willing to open up to a boy named Harris?      Only one night will change the course of her life altogether....  

Why people should read?:  I want my story to be noticed because this story is about what I kind of want in life, how i want to change things for the better, how  decisions can significantly change things, how somethings come as miracles in disguise. This story is friendship and how important it can be. Sometimes decisions made will be the right thing to do but sometimes not so. This is my first story and I think it should deserve a chance.  

Un-Completed  

Date:  04/08/2013

EXTERNAL LINK>>>>

--