The Duke's Daughter

Check Out This Story By ACLeon !!

Title of book: The Duke's Daughter

Author/Username: AC Leon

Category: Historical Fiction

Story Tags: War - Royalty

Story Description:

In the year of 1915, Lenny Upchurch never thought that she was anything special. Her father left her family when she was baby. All the girls at school would remind her that she would turn out just like her mother, a drunken wrench. But little did she know her life was about to change. With just a knock at the door, Lenny soon learns that her father was the Duke of Northumberland in England and must return just in time to find out he has died. Now Lenny and her brother, Jerry are sucked in to the life of the British elite while the war just across the water is erupting. As she learns about what she is soon to become, a duchess, Lenny sees even among all the chaos there may be something that she can do to change the world around her.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1326837-the-duke%27s-daughter

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?: Hi Fi (as I call it) can be really interesting, it's all about how you approach it. I put myself in a time machine when I write my hi fis and I think what would I do in this situation. I try to make them as relatable as possible.

Completed Or Uncompleted: Almost completed just a few more chapters! :)

Shout outs: From what I've been told by non hi fi lovers, it's great. So mission accomplished!

Date: Sunday 23rd September 2012

A Lil Ending Message: I'm one to say this: Don't judge a book by it's a genre. You may be surprised to find out that History is much more interesting than it appears.

xo AC Leon

~ Shared By Els ~