Back For You

Title: Back For You

User/Author: @ariannahoran98 (Arianna)

Category: Fanfiction

Story tags: Teenfiction, Fanfiction, Boyband, Drama, Fanfic, Fanfiction, Justin, Justinbieber, Niall, Niallhoran, Onedirection, British

Story Description/Summary: 

Nikki Dunn. Just your everyday average teenager, with a secret that only she knows about. She has light brown hair, and green eyes, and a smile that she's been faking for almost three years. Nikki had the world at her fingertips, but that all changed very quickly once her best friend left her behind for X-Factor, and didn't keep his promises. She was betrayed by the person she used to call her "best friend," and her lover turned into the person she least expected. No one understands Nikki's story, not even her best friend Jessica would get it. No one would. How could anyone understand if someone promised to keep her safe, and they failed? Join Nikki on her journey of reconnecting with the one who loves her,  and promises that were broken, try to be mended once again.

Why People should read my story:

I've always had a love for writing ever since I was little, and as I got older I began to write more stories and as of last year in 2012 i began writing fanfictions. I work really hard and try my best to not disappoint my readers. I take time out of my everyday life so I can sit down and do what I love because I know I have people behind me who support it, which was why I started posting my stories publicly on Wattpad. It really makes my day hearing positive feedback and getting votes because that means the story is better than I thought. It would mean the world to me if I got my first ever published fanfic on wattpad to 1,000 reads/votes!! Basically my point is that I not only write for myself but to please people as well so i would love to get more reads and stuff.

Completed or Uncompleted?: Uncompleted, but I update 1-2 times a week every tuesday and sometimes friday

Date: 01/09/2013

Ending Message: it really is my dream to get my story to at least 1,000 reads and maybe 25+ comments. This is the first piece of fanfiction that ive ever shared with the public, and to get a good reaction is what I want, so that way it reassures me that I'm doing a good job at what I like to do. 

external link goes straight to story>>>>>>>>>>>