Fallout: Utopia

Check Out This Story By Luke Hulse/Hulseylad!

Title of book: Sub-Squa

Author/Username: Luke Hulse/Hulseylad

Catagory: Sci-Fi/Adventure

Story Tags: Sub Aqua Territory Futuristic Death And Destruction City In The Sky City In The Water

Story Description: He fell from the city in the sky, to the city in the water. A plunge into oblivion. It seemed as there was no way out. Left to die at the bottom of the empty, lifeless ocean. But he reached it, and it was far from even his wildest expectation.

An underwater city. Hell, an underwater country. The Hydrosphere. But several years ago, this great country suffered a devastating uprising, causing the city to rupture. Causing hope to rupture. The inhabitants of the submerged country suffered the rebellion, and the fall, turning them hostile to any who cross their path.

But oxygen is running out. No one knows what to do. After the realisation that The Hydrosphere was falling into ruins, the United States of America ceased communication. They disabled entry and exit from the country, instead focusing on a new project. The Vitasphere. The city in the sky. Now The Vitasphere is capturing all of the breathable air for itself, The Hydrosphere's days are numbered. Is there a way out?

[A Bioshock inspired story]

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?: Because I promise the storyline will be amazing, unique, and anti-cliche, plus it has loads of potential.

Completed Or Uncompleted: Uncompleted

Date: 21st November 2012

A Lil Ending Message: Thanks to everyone who reads, and thanks to Elsceey4321 for posting this! :D

Your welcome, anytime:3

~ Shared By Els ~