Opposites Attract

Title of book: Opposites Attract

Author/Username: BlindedByWhispers

Category, Eg. Teenfiction/Romance/Mystery: Teen fiction / Romance

Story Tags:: Bad Boy| Good Girl| Detention

Story Description::

London Grey is eighteen years old. She’s in the top one percentile of her senior class, she has a perfect attendance record, and she’s bound to get Valor Victorian when she graduates. School’s her escape from her home which isn’t really a home at all. The only thing in school that she doesn’t like would be the rebellious Seth Vargas. He’s the typical bad boy, with piercings and tats, and everything about him screams sex. London’s done a pretty good job of ignoring her attraction to Seth until one day when he lands them both in detention.

Nineteen year old Seth Vargas is repeating the twelfth grade. He likes to drink and party and sleep around. He knows his reputation and likes people to know him that way. His rich parents do as much as they can to remind him how much of a disappointment he’s become. He doesn’t work, but who needs to with parents with as much money as his? He knows London Grey because, well, everyone does. Seth loves to mess with the perfect little doll because, in his defense, she just makes it too easy for him. 

So what happens when these two are alone in a room for two hours? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?: Well It's on the rise, and I really need feedback. This is the first story I'm serious about writing and hopefully it'll give me ideas about what I'm good at. 

Completed Or Uncompleted?: Uncompleted right now.

Date: 09/05/2013 

A Lil Ending Message: ( thoughts,advice, anything to say ): If anybody does start to read my story, I'd love it if they could post comments.

Press External LINK>