Returning To Roots

Check Out This Story By Shyly Cool!

Title of book: Returning to Roots

Author/Username: ShylyCool

Category: Teen fiction/Romance

Story Tags: Cancer - Death - Moving - School Life

Story Description:

"A change of scenery. Something new for you." After the death of her mother, Mariah Sullivan's life hasn't been the same. She and her dad moved from the familiar setting of Fawnberry to the forever sunny town of Santa Jaime. Following her father's words, Mariah attempts to forget the past by giving herself a change. She joins the cheerleaders, makes friends with chatty Amber, know-it-all Marcus, and quiet Roxanne, and maybe something even more with the cool Will. Even better, her dad might be able to move on as well! But just when things pick up, a bump in the road hits both Mariah and her dad. Suddenly, Mariah isn't so sure of change.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?: I honestly just want to know if I'm good or not at this writing thing.

Completed Or Uncompleted: Uncompleted

Shout outs: Shoutout to the people who put this book in their reading list, liked at least one of the chapters, and/or commented.

Date: 27th August 2012

A Lil Ending Message; I'm slow on updates and the story probably isn't the most original plot, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

~ ~ Shared By Els ~ ~