The Cutie & The Nerd

Title of the book: The Cutie & The Nerd

Author/Username: AkoHermione

Category: Teenfiction 

Story Description: The cutie, Katie Monli, Has met the nerd, jack Hamington. Katie, picks jack to be her partner for the project. Katie, thinks jack could be her date for the upcoming prom, but it's impossible. Jack is a nerd, while Katie is a cutie. The both of them aren't perfect, because they don't look perfect for each other. Katie chooses to make jack a hottie, So they could be the power couple.

She did what she planned, making jack a hottie. After the transformation of jack being a hottie, was a success. But as both of them are the power couple, Katie couldn't see the nerd, at morning, afternoon & night, was hottie jack, but not nerd jack. She starts to miss the nerd jack. The cute, shy, nerd jack, was gone. All she could see was the hottie, bad boy, pervert jack. Katie's friend, Mina, came to her house, To help with her chores. 

Katie heard a noise from her 'boyfriend's' house, And decided to sneak into his house. She heard his voice, in the bedroom, and peak into the door. She saw something that broke her heart, She run to her house, and cry.

Everyday, she cry, all she could think about is what happened in his bedroom. She avoids him, never look at his eye, and never speak about him. As her heart brokes into pieces, she realize, she likes him. 

What is Katie gonna do about it?  Will she confess to him and make him the nerd she know? Or will she continue, To be hurt by his actions? Well...we're gonna find out.

Why people should check out your awesome story?: I want people to know that looks doesn't matters. Even though you encounter sad moments, there are always a happy moment to encounter. Even though your love one has change into a different person, the person you know, is still the same, all you have to do is to show him/her you love him/her for herself/himself, and not someone you want him/her to be. Always be yourself, and you will encounter your real first love.

Completed or Uncompleted?: uncompleted 

External LINK>>>