Chapter 11

This chapter has some sex in it so please don't read if you don't want to read about that and please don't report! I didn't edit it sorry.

VOTE/COMMENT <3

   As soon as Jasmine woke up from the coma, she told me that she loved me. I wasn't able to say it back because the nurses and doctors rushed in the room to check her out. She was okay and was going home with me. She didn't know about me kicking Drake's ass but she will. I didn't want to worry her. The car ride home was quite. We got to my house and came inside. She took a seat on the couch.

'' You want something to eat?'' I asked.

''Yes, That would be nice.'' She said sweetly.

    I went to the kitchen and start to cook some chicken and mashed potato's. She came in and sat on the counter. I turned around to face her. She was wearing a T-shirt and panties. I looked at her with one eye brow up.

''Is it to much?'' she asked. I turned off the oven.

I shake my head no and placed my body in between her legs as she placed her arms around me. Her body was beautiful. I smiled at her as she leaned in. Her lips moved with my lips. I pushed her body on my body. She wrapped her legs around me. I picked her up and made my way to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and took off her shirt. She ripped my clothes off as i kissed her body all over. It was beautiful and sexy how are body's moved together. She screamed louder as i went deeper. Her voice was sweet and the way she called my name was beautiful. I made love for the first time.

   I laid there with her head on my chest. I brushed her hair with my hands. She was sounded asleep. I whispered in her ear ''I love you." I laid there thinking about her. This was are first time and I never felt this way before. I felt like this actually ment sometime. Was it because i loved her or was it something else. I fell into a deep sleep.