Chapter 9

Chapter 9        

   I woke up in the hard jail bed. I never been in jail. Well at least it let me calm down. My mom was going to try to get me out of jail bit I didn't care. I had no more tears to cry in my eyes. I had no more angry in my mind. I heard the jail bars slide open.

"Tremaine," The police officer said. I looked up and he gestured me to follow him. I walked with him to see my mother on the other side of the glass window. I took a seat then picked up the phone. Tears were in her eyes.

"What happened honey?" she asked.

"I can't let him just get away with this. He almost killed her. She didn't do shit to him and he wants to put her in a coma!" I yelled.

"Honey, I'm going to take care of that but right now I need to get you out of here. You almost killed him honey." she said.

   Are time was up and I made my way back to my jail sell. I laid down and closed my eyes.

                 ~ Jasmine ~      

    All I could see was blackness. I couldn't feel my body or anything. It was weird, I felt like a feather. Then I could see a bright light. I made my way to the light. It was far away. I seem like I was walking for hours and the light seem to move back when I walked to it. Where was I? I wanted to be in his arms and him to tell me that I was beautiful. That I was the only girl he wanted & that he... loved me.

                      ~  Trey ~

   I stood before the judge in the court room. All eyes were on me. I wasn't even listening to him. I didn't care anymore the one thing that is important to me is in the hospital. I heard my mom start clapping. I guess that was a good sign for me. Soon the judge left and my case was over. I walked behind my mom as we made are way to the car.  As we drove my told me that the judge said I had to pay money and I had probation for five years. I could see a smile on my mom face. She was glad that I didn't go to prison. She drove me to the hospital. I stayed most of my nights there. I didn't even eat or drink anything.

   I walked the room 745 where Jasmine stayed. I looked in the room to see no one in there. The was clean and the bed was made neatly. My heart started to race. I ran to the front desk.

"Where's Jasmine?" I yelled at the lady.