Chapter 10

Chapter 10

   I ran to the front desk of the hospital, yelling at the nurse.

"Where's Jasmine?!" I yelled.

"Sir, Calm down." she said.

"I'll calm down when you tell me where she at!" I said.

"Sir, What's her name?" she asked me.

"Jasmine Banks." I said with love in my voice.

"Okay...Well she is-." the nurse started to say.

"Don't tell me she's dead," I stated.

"She was moved to a different room, Sir." she said with a smile.

"What room?" I asked with happiness.

   The nurse told me the room number. I made my way to her room and took a seat next to her. My mom went to the cafeteria. I saw Jasmine laying there with her chest moving up and down from her breathing. She was beautiful. Her face and body was healed up from the bruises. She looked healthy. I leaned to her face and kissed her lips softly. I leaned to her ear and started speaking.

"Jasmine, I miss your beautiful voice. I miss your smile and I miss your laugh. I miss you. I love you so much. I never felt like this to anyone. Jasmine please come back to me. I protect you and keep you right in my arms..." I cried.

                  ~ Jasmine ~

   I kept walking to the light. Finally the light was getting brighter. I was almost at the light and I could hear a voice. I man voice that was sweet and sad. I could hear him say my name. Then I realize it was Trey. I could hear him talking to someone or was he talking to me? I made it to the bright light. I enter.

                     ~ Trey ~

   I leaned down and placed my head on her chest so I could hear her heart beat. I closed my eyes and said her name. Then I heard something. I looked up and searched around the room. No one was there. I looked at Jasmine. Her lips open as she said my name. Her eyes were still closed. She then her head and faced me as she began to open her beautiful chocolate eyes. She blinked a few times before her eyes were fully open. I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Jasmine?" I said.

"Yeah?" she said weakly.

"Thank God you are Okay!" I said happily. She made a weak smile.

"I have something to tell you." she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I.... Love you Tremaine." she whispered. 

VOTE ★ / COMMENT!

NO EDIT! Make This book famous if you love it!!! I love All the people who read this book and I thank y'all!!! Sorry that they are short!