Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up the smell of Bacon and eggs. I climbed out of bed to the kitchen. Jasmine was cooking, she was looking sexier than ever. I took a seat at the kitchen table. She turned around and smiled at me. How was she so beautiful this early in the morning? She wasn't wearing make-up.

"Good morning beautiful," I said with a smile.

"Good morning," she said as she placed a plate of Bacon, eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice.

"You didn't have to cook for," I said.

"I know but I wanted to," she said. She took a seat next to me.

"You going to tell me," I asked. I wanted to know what happened yesterday. I could see the black eye under her bangs.

"What you mean?" She asked.

"What happened yesterday? Why were you crying?" I asked in a worried tone. She sat there and didn't say anything.

"You're a beautiful woman and you deserve better," I said.

I placed my hand on her cheek. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I lend in closer to her until my lips touched hers. The kiss was passionate and loved. I never kissed another woman like I kissed her. She pulled away and I kissed her forehead. My front door open and my mother walked in.

"Well hello," my mother said.

"Hey mom," I said.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"This is Jasmine," I stated.

"Oh I remember you. Well nice to see you again," she said.

"Same here, well I think I should go," Jasmine said.

"You sure about that?" I asked. I didn't want her to leave. She just showed up and now leaving.

"Yeah Drake is probably worried about me," she said as she headed to the front door. I walked her to her car.

"Call me," I said as I kisses her forehead. She smiled and pulled out of the driveway. I watched her leave, wishing she would stay. I walked back into the house. My mother was smiling at me hard.

"What?" I said confused.

"Did you sleep with her?" She raised her eyebrow.

"We slept in my bed but we didn't have sex," I stated.

"Forreal?"

"Yes."

"I never thought you would be able to not have sex with a woman that you bring home."

"Really mom? I'm not like that anymore."

"She must be special."

"She is."

She was special to me and I was happier with her. She wasn't my girlfriend but I wanted her to be. I wanted her to be my everything, my wife. She deserve so much better than being with Drake. I swear if he ever hit her again then I would beat the shit out if him.

~•~•~ Vote/Comment/Fan ~•~•~