Chapter 8

Chapter 8

   I couldn't feel my heart beat. I felt cold in the inside. I couldn't believe I would let this happened to her. I cared about her, more than I cared about myself. She was beautiful, like an angel. Her eyes sparkled like stars in the night sky. Her lips were red like a fresh pick tomato. Her skin was silk and was the color of delicious caramel. She was beautiful in every way.

   I walked in the hospital, going straight for her room. As I looked through the window of the room I saw many doctors and nurses in the room. I walked in with worry.

"Sir, Please step out the room," the nurse said.

"What's happening," I asked.

The nurse showed me the way out of the room. She took me down the hallway and stopped.

"Sir, Are you family of Jasmine?" She asked.

I didn't know how to answer that question. Am I her family? What was I to her?

"I'm... Her Boyfriend," I lied.

"Well, You know Jasmine is in a coma and the doctors don't know when she will wake up. It could take a week, a month or years." she told me.

My heart dropped to the floor. The nurse patted me on the shoulder and told me that she was sorry. I dropped to the floor with tears pouring out my eyes. I ran to the car. I drove to the house of the person that did this to her. I went to the door and banged on the door. He opened the door and looked at me with a smile.

"What the fuck you want?" Drake asked.

I punched him straight in the face over and over again. I couldn't stop, my angry was taking over my body. I could hear the police sirens in my ears. The cops pulled me off of him.

   I sat there behind the jail bars with blood on my hands. All I could feel was the coldness in my heart. I closed my eyes to see Jasmine staying there. I wish I could see her smile again. I wish I could have helped her.

"Tremaine," I Heard in a woman voice.

I Looked up to my mom with tears in her eyes. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Baby, What is wrong with you? You are acting like a crazy person honey." she told me. she took my hand and handle it tight.

I looked into her eyes and said the only words I could say, "I love her.'

Sorry I didn't edit it & please enjoy!

Vote / Comment