Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Drake got back up with blood On his lip. He came at Me, his fist going straight For My eye. I move back and he throw another punch, He missed. I punched Him again, making Him fall To the ground. This guy tried To beat the crap out of Me and lost. He had some nerve coming To My house To tell Me what To Do.

"Get your ass up!" I yelled kicking his side.

I was Done with Him. I headed inside my house. I went start for my phone to call her. The phone rang and rang. She didn't answer. I grabbed my car keys and ran to the car. I drove to her house. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Jasmine!" I yelled over and over again.

I backed away from the door. I needed to get in. I ran to the door, making the door blast open. I yelled her name as I went to each room. I saw blood on the kitchen floor. I ran to the bedroom. I looked around and founded her Laying here. No moment from her body. I picked her up and places her on the bed. I pulled out my phone to call the police.

"Jasmine," I whispered as the tears ran down my face.

I held her on my arms. I brushed her hair out of her face. She was still beautiful in my eyes. There was blood all over her face. Her eyes were swollen shut. I traced my finger over her red lips. I gently kissed her.

I heard the police cars outside. They rushed in and grabbing her out my arms. I couldn't believe I let her go. I should have let her stay with me. I knew there was something wrong and I didn't do anything about it.

I Got in my car and went back home. I walked in to see my mother standing there. She knew something was wrong. She walked over to me and hugged me tight in her arms.

"It's Okay Baby," she whispered as I cried.

Vote/Comment!!! c: Become A Fan.... ♥