Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed and answer it.

"Hello?" I said half asleep.

"Tremaine, where the hell are you," she yelled though the phone.

"Mom I'm at home," I said as I sat up in my bed.

"Do you not remember anything I tell you. You have a interview in ten minutes," she yelled.

"Oh shit, I forgot. I'll be up there soon," I said as I hung up the phone.

I jumped out of my bed and made it to my closet. I grabbed some clothes from the closet. I put them on and run out the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"About time you get here," my mother said.

"I'm so sorry," I told her.

"Whatever get out there," she said as she pushed me on the stage.

I wish I wasn't on this stage right now. I rather be with Jasmine. I took a seat in the chair.

"Welcome Trey Songz," the interviewer shouted to the crowd.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~ Jasmine ~

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I popped it open and took a long drink from the bottle. The cold liquid drink flowed though my mouth. I took a seat at the kitchen table. I ran my hand though my hair. I felt the tears run down the side of my cheek. The front door open and Drake walked in the kitchen.

"Why you crying?" He asked me. I didn't say anything because I couldn't find my voice.

"I asked you a question bitch," he shouted. He moved closer to me and I knew what he was going to do next. He slammed his hand on the table, making me jump.

"I'll give you something to cry about!" He shouted.

"Baby please stop," I whispered but it was to late. He punched me straight in my face. I fell to the cold floor. He walked out of the kitchen to the living room. I got up and ran to my car. I locked the doors to the car then tried to start it. Drake was coming closer to the car. Final the car started and I back out of the driveway. I drove down the street to the person that was in my head.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Trey~

I left the interview going home. I wonder what was Jasmine doing. I went on one date with her and I haven't talked to her since the date. I pulled up into my driveway to see someone sitting on my porch. I got out and made my way to the person.

"Jasmine," I said surprised. She looked up at me. She was crying and she had a black eye. I picked her up and took her to my room. I laid her on the bed and then I laid down next to her. I placed her head on my chest. I brushed my hand though her hair as she fell asleep.

Please VOTE/COMMENT/OR BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!! :)