Sex ain't better than Love

Chapter 1

The music was turned up loud but I could hear her moaning. She was so gorgeous and sexy. She would only be a fling for tonight. My two favorite things were sex and money like John brown said. I kissed her slowly down her neck. I heard my phone ring in the distance. She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow. I continue to kiss her but she pulled away. The rang louder this time, I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Trey, where are you," my mother asked.

"I'm at my house."

"You need to hurry up and get here."

"Why?"

"You have a concert tonight."

"Oh shit, I forgot."

"Hurry up and tell the girl that you won't call her because you never do." My mother said as she hung up the phone and my mother was right.

"Sorry babe but I got to go," I told the pretty left my number on your dresser," she winked at me as she got her stuff and left.

I walked over and picked up the paper, Her name was Tiffany. I didn't really get to know any of the girls I slept with. I never called them because I didn't have time.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my car keys, I drove to the concert. I rushed in so no one would see me. I made it to my room. My mother was on the couch, talking on the phone.

"I have to call you back," she hanged up the phone and stared at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Your late and you need to get on stage now," she yelled at me. She pushed me out of the room. I loved my mother but when she's my manager, she acts like the boss.

I made my way to the stage. I had my microphone in my hands and my head in the game. I loved to be on stage, it made me feel so amazing.

"How are y'all beautiful ladies doing out there and I can't forget about my guys," I shouted to the crowd. The woman were yelling, the men hollered.

"You ready... Here we go," I clapped my hands together to the beat of the music. "Turn the lights on, ohhh oh..." I singed the lyrics to heart attack.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I ended my last song I sang and I headed backstage to my room. I would have five minutes until fans would come and meet me. I loved my fans! They were the ones that got me here. I walked in and saw my mother on the phone again. I headed to the bathroom, I slashed water on my face and dried it off. I walked back into the room and smiled at my mom.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked.

"Because I had fun," I said honestly.

"With the girl earlier or the concert?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well both but I was talking about the concert," I said with a smile.

"Tremaine," she said in a mom tone. I hated when she said my real name like that.

"Yeah," I said looking at her.

"You need to stop being a hoe. You need to settled down and be with one girl not twenty," she stated.

"Mom, I'm twenty-six and living my life."

"I know but I want you to be happy and have kids." She had sadness in her voice. I hated to see her like this.

"I will stop, for you I will," I stated to her. She half smiled at me, I kissed her on her cheek. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

"The fans are ready," the bodyguard said.

"Okay, one at a time," I said.

I sat down on my chair and waited for the fans to come in. The door open to a beautiful lady and a man behind her. She was wearing a short, tight, red dress with black high heels. Her hair was a medium brown that matched her skin tone. I stood up when she came in front of me.

"Hello beautiful," I said to her as she blushed.

"I'm so happy to meet you," she said. The words flowed out of her juicy red lips. I lend in and hugged her tightly.

"What's your name beautiful?" I asked her with a smile.

"Jasmine," she said sweetly.

"Who's this," I asked her.

"That's my boyfriend," she said looking back a the man. He was tall and built like me in a way.

"Well, nice to meet you. What's your name?" I asked him as I shook his hand.

"Drake," he said.

I signed a picture of me and added my number at the bottom. I handed her the picture and winked at her. I hugged her for the last time. She turned around and left the room.

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had a boyfriend and she probably wouldn't call me. I probably only have a fling with her and never talk to her again because I was a player or a hoe like my mother said.