Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up and climbed out of bed. I started toward the bathroom when I almost slipped on a pink tink top. That wasn't mine, I looked at my bed and notice a woman there. When did she get here? Wow I must been drunk last night. I went to the bathroom and slashed water on my face. I looked into the mirror, I wasn't who I was. I was Trey but I needed to listen to my mom. She was right, I needed to stop acting like a hoe. I walked back into my bedroom. The woman was putting on her clothes.

"Oh Trey I had a great time but I have to get to work." She said with a smile.

"Okay babe, I'll walk you to your car." I told her. I walked her to her car and kissed her bye.

"Call me later." She said with a wink.

"I will." I lied.

I waved goodbye to her and I probably will never see her again. She was beautiful but I wouldn't call her I don't know why. I walked back into the house. I sat down on my couch, I turned on my TV to watch the news.

"Trey Songz had a concert last night. He had many flings with the ladies. Well as he said is that he only needs ladies and the drinks." The new lady said.

I didn't like watching or hearing about me on the new or gossip channels. They always said something about me to make me mad. I turn off the TV and walked to my room. I laid on the bed while I checked my phone. I had a new message.

From: ###-###-####

Hey its me Jasmine. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?

It was Jasmine from the concert. She was beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, pretty, well she was perfect. I was surprise that she texted me because she had a boyfriend. Maybe she broke up with him. I texted her back in a flash.

To: Jasmine

Yeah I'll pick you up at 7.

She texted back her address. I was so excited to go on a date with her. She might think its not a date but it is to me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I put on my clothes and headed out the door to Jasmine's house. I knew she would be wearing something sexy. I pulled up to her house. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knock once, soon the door open to beautiful Jasmine. She was wearing a black and white dress that fit to her curves with white heels. Her hair was curly and she was wearing a perfect red color lip stick. She smile at me with her perfect white teeth.

"Hey Tremaine," she said. I haven't heard my real name in along time but when she said it, it was like delicious chocolate strawberries.

"Hey babe," I said with a smile.

She closed the door behind her and walked to my car. I opened her door like I always did because I was a gentleman. She smiled and looked surprise when I opened it. I drove to this fancy restaurant that I loved to go to. We walked in and took are seats.

"This place is super nice. You know you didn't have to take me here," she said as she looked around.

"Well a beautiful lady should be treated like a princess," I simple told her. She smiled and looked down at her feet. What was wrong? Did she not want to be here?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. So tell me about yourself Trey," she smiled.