1. Manik Malhotra

Hello lovely ones.

This is a brand new story of manan. 

Hope you guys will love it.

Happy Reading :)

*******

Conflicting Changes

Location: Malhotra Empire, London.

Time: around 9 pm.

A guy is tremendously struggling to make understand his parents. They are stubborn heads. Even he is no less than his parents.

No, not about any girl or marriage because he is just 23.

Not even about financial issues because he is having more than enough as his dad owns a one of the top most company in the world and that is MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES in London. 

He is rich but not a spoiled brat like most of his friends as he was raised with so much of tender care by his parents. Neither he is deprived of love nor his parents been careless with him. So, even there is no problem with his parents.

He is always responsible in his studies and recently got a degree from Cambridge University.

He is handsome, carefree and had a very very few flings for the sake of god but they never succeeded because he is never been attracted to them genuinely. Even though he had looks to die but because of his character, currently his status is "single" which means there is no problem in his personal life.

Then what is the need of this heated conversation?

What is his problem?

So, the problem is about his career. His father wants him to take up their company and wait for guys even here also he has no problem because he works hard for the degree he got in Cambridge in Business Management Course a few days back for this reason only. Even his aim is to see his company on top.

His parents never forced him into anything against his will.

Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra are indeed a beautiful and successful couple belonging to London. They were Indians but never been to India due to their circumstances. But they had no problem with India. They were not born with silver spoons but yeah they found their love in each other which made them stand strong in their weak situations. They worked hard for their career.

Finally, the fruit of their hard work is Malhotra Industries which is now one of the top most company in the world.

   And now most importantly the fruit of their love is their one and only son or may I say their heir  is " THE MANIK MALHOTRA ".

 He is tall and handsome like hell with a charming personality. His parents made sure that he gets everything which he requires. Even in their struggling period too they made sure that he doesn't suffer. He is smart, talkative and responsible. An expert in impressing others with his talkative skills.

 So, now he wants to go to India for a job.

Silly, right?

But he is not. 

He is dead serious about this.

 Actually, the thing is before taking up such a huge responsibility he wants to check his capability. He wants to test his abilities for himself. He wants to gain some experience.

In London, due to his parent's fame, everyone knows him which will make his path easier in finding a job himself.

 That's not he wants, obviously.

So, he applied for a job in some companies at different places apart from his hometown and the best part is he has been offered for a job in Murthy Industries, Mumbai which happened to be the top company in India. This job is too special for him as he got this job for being Manik Malhotra not for the Raj Malhotra's son. 

Also, he admires Mr.Vishnu Murthy, CEO of Murthy Industries a lot. And the best coincidence is his best friend Cabir Dhawan also going to his hometown Mumbai to take up his company from now onwards.

But the problem here is Manik's parents are not agreeing to his proposal. Not because of their pride but because of their unconditional affection towards their son. And they can't send their son alone.

Manik : Dad, Mom, please. It is just matter of two years. Even Cabir also their na for me.

Nyonika: I can't Manik. It is difficult for me to not to see my son daily.

Manik : Who said you won't. Of course, you both will see me daily through skype.

Raj : But it will be different, Manik. We can't feel your warmth.

Manik : Trust me dad, it is difficult for me too. But I want to do something for myself. I want to do hard work and struggle like you guys did. I want to be strong and independent like you both. I want to make you guys proud. Please understand.

That's it, he pulled a right string.

Raj : You always makes us agree with your smart talks and awesome reasons. Fine. I had no problem.

Manik: Thank you dad, but mom??

(he looks towards his mom with a puppy face)

Nyonika : Alright, but you should promise me that you will take care of yourself.

By hearing her responses, he pounced on his dad and mom with his happiness for agreeing.

Now, he is all set to start his new and most important journey of his life in INDIA........

******

So, is India ready for him?

Will he succeed? or Will he stuck with someone in India? 

Well, if you people like this story, then press the star button.

 To say that it is good or not, then feel free to comment.

hope you liked it.

Thank you.

With love,

 Emma...!!!