Chapter Two-Encryptions

Photo of Special Agent Parker on the side :)

____________________________

Chapter Two-Encryptions

I couldn't breathe, my lungs felt tight and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest at any moment. After Special Agent Parker had pulled me out of my English class, he had driven me to some FBI, police station, here I was sitting in a room, two chairs and single table in the room and a mirror which clearly had people on the other side of it, watching me. Typical interrogation room.
I had seen this in movies and on TV they were trying to make me nervous, I was already freaking nervous why leave me in here. I think

I'm going to have a panic attack.

It had been what felt like hours, which it probably wasn't, but it was a long time when the door finally opened and there stood Special Agent Parker. He looked the same except he had a hard expression on his face, which really did not help with my nerves.

"Miss Colson" he addressed me and he made it sound so formal. He closed the door behind him and I heard a click that sounded like some type of lock. He made his way to the chair opposite me; I noticed he had a white folder clutched in his right hand.

"Alex" I offered, I hated when people said my last name, it just reminded me of Tyler "Why am I here?" I questioned, the nerves pumping through me and making me pick at my cuticles. A bad habit I did when I was worried or nervous.

"Alex, have you been privy to any classified information recently?" he asked as he stared me down, I felt sick. I did not expect that to be the first words out of his mouth.

What the hell is he talking about?

"No. I mean, I don't think so." I managed to get the words out without sounding completely insane from the nerves; I don't know how I managed that.

He narrowed his eyes at me slightly, then glanced towards the folder, he opened it and pulled a single sheet of paper out, examining it closely then he began "Alexis Clara Colson, 18 years old, 19 next month. Emancipated at 17 just after you twin brother Tyler Jackson Colson was killed in an accident. You have moved around a lot since you were emancipated and had to repeat you last year of high school" the information fell from his perfect lips, I stared at him my mouth agape. I felt my throat dry and my lungs burn for air, that is when I realized I wasn't breathing I took a deep breath in attempting to calm myself.

All of that was on one piece of paper?

"How di-" I attempted, but he quickly cut me off.

"Parents Elizabeth and Mason Colson have been divorced for nearly two years. You were expelled from your last high school for hacking into the school's database to change a grade and the previous school for hacking into your teacher's personal computer" My eyes widened, I had hacked into a teacher's computer on some stupid dare that Tyler set for me and as a result we were both expelled. "You moved here sixth months ago, you live a-" I put my hands up in defense, I had enough of hearing about how my crappy life was and I swear he was just doing it to piss me off.

"I get it!" I snapped "My life is shit, my brother's dead, my parents abandoned me and I'm pretty fucking screwed up! You want to keep rubbing it in my face or would you like to explain to me why the hell I'm here" I took a deep breath in, I had never said all of that out loud but once I started I couldn't stop. And I had to admit, it felt good to get it off my chest and finally tell someone, even if that someone was a complete ass.

His eyes widened ever so slightly, but that soon faded, he slowly placed the paper onto the table, clasping his hands together "Alex" he started, "this morning a classified file had been sent to an unknown location and when our analyst tracked it down it lead to you" his words hit me like a brick, I had not been near an FBI database in my life and If I---